Chapter 22

Gabbie's p.o.v:

I woke up and looked out the window it was still dark, I glanced at my alarm clock. It was only 3 am! Ugh! now I am probaly not going to be able to fall back asleep, I turned around and realized. Someone else was in my bed.

"Gabbie? What's wrong? Do you feel okay?" Edward whispered worriedly.

"I'm fine" I murmured.

"I just woke up because I need a drink." I continued, starting to get up.

"I'll get it" Edward insisted, pushing me gently back down.

I sighed and watched as Edward quietly slipped out of my room.

I sat up, looking out my window staring right at the bright moon, it shining through my window.

Edward was running through my mind, just like it usually does. I laughed silently to myself at my joke...well it's not really a joke. I shook my head and that's when Edward walked back into my room.

"Here" He smiled, my favorite smile, his crooked smile.

I smiled half heartedly, my heart started to flutter and I knew he heard because he smiled wider. I blushed a deep red and thanked that it was dark but I knew he could still feel my blush.

I swallowed the drink down quickly, wanting to lay back down. I set the glass down, laying back down and cuddling under the covers with Edward wrapping his arms around me, making me feel safe.

And I feel into a pleasant sleep....

***Next Morning***

I woke up and looked at my clock, 6 am. Time to get ready for school.

I got up quickly, slipping on dark jeans, grabbing a white colored short sleeve and slipped on a gray and black cardigan, slipping on my black flats.

I quickly did my make up and brushed my teeth, my hair looked fine, I thought. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs, grabbing a poptart to eat.

"Let's go" I say with my mouth full, starting to laugh at their faces.

I hop in Edward's car, jumping in the passenger sat before Tanya could. I smile and turn on the music.

"No Tanya?" I ask amusingly, smirking.

He smiled and said,

"Nope" popping the 'p'

I laughed and took a glance in his eyes, the deep golden color making me lose concentration. My heart started to flutter, I blushed and tore my gaze from him hiding my face with my curtain of hair.

He started the car and I could hear him chuckle. I brought my head down more, blushing a deeper red. He drove slower than usual, My eyebrows furrowed thinking why he would drive slow, he hated it.

I heard the smile in his voice,

"Can we talk after school?"

I tilted my head up and looked in his eyes trying to figure what he wanted to talk about.

"Sure" I murmured, smiling smugly. He nodded and next thing you knew, we were at the school.

******

The day went quicker as you would've dreamed, Aubrey didn't come and there was no Landon, I wanted to ask him questions. And I was starting to get worried about Aubrey. I would text her later and ask what was wrong, I thought to myself.

"Gabbie...will you ride home with me?" Alice pouted, sticking the bottom of her lip out. I shrugged and nodded.

"Sure" and hopped in the yellow porsche as a squealing Alice hopping in the driver's seat. I laughed as we peeled out of the school parking lot.

We reached the house in a matter of 5 minutes, it would take a normal person about 15 minutes. I hopped out and ran up the stairs, deciding it was too hot and changed into a white simple dress, slipping on my white and silver flats.

I skipped down the stairs and sat down on the couch beside Momma and Rose, looking around for Edward.  Tanya sat to my right, glaring at me furiously.

Finally after me having enough of Tanya, Edward and Daddy walked in smiling.

"Gabbie...I have something to tell you..." Edward trailed off, as he kept taking glances at me.

"I..." He was cut off, by Tanya standing in front of him smiling,

"We are getting married!!!' She exclaimed cheerfully.

My heart. Just shattered. Into pieces.......

***Dun~Dun~Dun!!!! Yess Mam that's an update!!! I was having real fun writing this chapter thinking of way on how to leave you hanging(; Haha!! Well, I am gonna go because I am kinda still doing homework...Or i am supposed to be doing homework(; Haha!! But shhh! keep it a secretxD But,

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3