Chapter 5

Sorry Guys i was impatient and wanted to upload!:/ Yeeah..So I picked Today was A fairytale by Taylor Swift for the song:) ~~~> Anywhoo..To the story!

Gabbie's p.o.v

"Yay!" I squealed. We we're headed towards the tattoo and piercing parlor. I was smiling so wide. I looked at Aubrey, I dazzled Edward and got Tanya jealous while doing it.

We pulled up to the shop, I hopped out with Aubrey and Alice. Edward was dazed. He walked out and was still trying to clear his head.

I walked into the shop with Alice and Aubrey on my flanks. I smiled at the secretary, "Hi! My name is Gabbie and I have a appointment to get my belly-button pierced."

She smiled at me, "Yes...come on in here and we will get started."

She lead me to a room in the back. Alice and Aubrey went to stand against the walls and I sat down. I started to get nervous. Edward walked in and stood closer to me but near Aubrey and Alice.

That's when a lady with bright red hair and all spiked walked in, "Hi! I am Donna and I am going to be doing your bellybutton".

I nodded and laid down, "Alright we are just gonna clean it first then we are gonna start piercing it" She said sweetly. I nodded and stared at the ceiling.

"Alright, we are all done cleaning it...Time for the piercing are you ready?" She asked.

I nodded my head and sucked in a big gush of air.

That's when I felt the needle go through me, I wanted to scream out in pain but instead I just bit my lip.

"You're tough girl...I never had a girl like you NOT scream" She laughed.

"Now we are gonna but the ring in, you will feel a slight burning."

I nodded and stared at the light ready for the burning.

That's when I started to feel the burning, I started to groan but held it in by biting my lip.

"Alright..all done you did good..but it will swell up and be red..so just put ice on it."

I tilted my head and looked at it, It looked awesome!!. I smiled wide and sat up. Aubrey was smiling and so was Alice.

Edward didn't like it. He was frowning.

I stood up and walked next to them, "Ready to go?" Alice asked.

I pulled down my shirt and nodded, We walked to the car while Edward paid.

"You think he's mad?" I asked.

Aubrey and Alice shrugged. I frowned, I didn't want him to be mad at me. I sigh and hop in the car.

Edward walked out and hopped in the driver's seat, we were on our way home. Finally after 5 minutes, we were home. I hopped out and walked into the living room. I flopped on the couch and everybody was looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's see your bellybutton!" Emmett boomed.

I smiled and lifted up my shirt. It had a silver heart with tiny encrested jewels around it. They all stared with their mouths open.

"It's friggin awesome!!" Emmett beamed. I laughed and shook my head, Emmett will be Emmett.

"I can't believe you got Edward to let you do that" Jasper said, smiling.

I shrugged and that's when Edward walked in. He sat next to me and looked down at me, "Gabbie can we talk..alone?"

I titled my head down and looked up beneath my lashes.

"Yeah...sure."

and we walked out into the woods.

***Gonna leave it there!:) and that picture is Gabbie with straight hair...I know her hair should be darker but the singer dyed it I think anywhoo. What do you think they are gonna talk about?? And where is Tanya? well comment, vote and fann!!!:) <3**

Song:

Mine by Taylor Swift

Two is better than one by Boys like Girls & Taylor Swift

Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum

Comment Below Please??:) Anyone! Idc who!