Chapter 38

Gabbie's p.o.v:

***Sammie is 9 months pregnant***

Another problem we got, the wolves. They think the baby will be a threat. Jake and Seth tried to explain to them but they won't listen with their dumb thick heads! They plan on killing the baby once it's born. Ha!, over my dead body. They haven't tried anything, smart dogs. Maybe once the baby comes we can show them that he/she is not a threat? If not, well then a fight is going to happen.

Sammie's stomach is huge!! Those hormones of hers kicked in a while ago....

**Flashback**

"Sammie is a penguin, she's waddling!!" I joked, everyone having to hold back their laughter.

"Oh yeah Gabbie? Well guess what...when I have this baby I am going to yank your hair out!" She growled, my eyes went big and I hid behind Emmett. You know since he is so big? Yeah..

**End Of Flashback**

Ah, so many good memories. But you wanna know what's killing me? Sammie and Josh don't want to know the sex of the baby! Like come on, I am dying to know and of course, Daddy won't tell me.Geez...They should just tell me!!! Edward doesn't know either because I am shielding Daddy...heehee....I was smiling while thinking about this.

Edward wrapped his arms around me and smiled,

"Ready to go Love?"

Me, Edward, Aubrey, Emmett were going hunting because we all had coal black eyes...Yeah notsuch a good idea with Sammie and Bella around. I nodded and skipped out the door with Edward right behind me. Daddy and Momma were going farther away to get things the baby would need once it's born (Human blood, etc.)

We were heading towards the Canadian border, there are quite some mountain lions there. Mine and Edward's favorite! We finally reached the border and the lion's scent filled my nose. I smirked and I was off, I lunged straight for the mountain's lion back. I grabbed it's neck and suck the blood until it was dry.

I threw the corpse, but I was still thirsty. I drank one more mountain lion than I was full. I stood up and wiped my mouth, there was no blood on me thankfully. I walked towards Edward who finished too and that's when Aubrey finished also.

We sat there on the ground and watched Emmett drink like 7 friggin mountain lions!

"Come on Emmett...Sammie could go into labor any minute!" I whined, making Edward smirk. I growled at him lightly, but that's when my phone started to ring.

I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the i.d....Alice? Great, what does she want. I answered reluctantly.

"Yes Alice?" I asked sweetly.

"Gabbie!!! Sammie! Her water just broke! You better be coming home now!!!!!!" She said urgently.

My eyes went wide and I looked at Edward, his eyes were big too.

"Yeah, we are on our way now" I said in a rush, hanging up and grabbing Emmett and we all took off towards the house.

It seems like it took forever! I mean, we finally reached the house when I heard Sammie panting and screaming, oh crap.

I turned around and saw all the wolves. My eyes went big, Edward and Emmett hid me and Aubrey behind them and growled at them.

"Gabbie...go inside now." Edward instructed.

I looked up at him, what happens if he got hurt. If he did so help me, I will kill everyone of those dogs!

I grabbed Aubrey's hand and sprinted towards the house. That's when Leah was in front of me. I snarled and bared my teeth at her, I was prepared to fight. She lunged, that's when I grabbed her and threw her straight into a boulder. I heard her whimper and a few bones cracked. I grabbed Aubrey's hand and ran into the house to help my sister.