Chapter 34

Gabbie's p.o.v:

We sat there on Sammie's bed, thinking about it. We were alone in Sammie and Josh's cottage, house whatever you want to call it. Sammie was deep in thought, and her eyes had worry filled in them.

"What if...you're pregnant?" I stuttered out, was it even a possibility?

Sammie whipped her head towards me and her eyes were filled with fear, that might be our answer.

"Stay here" I whispered, bolting towards the main house, looking at Alice.

"We have to go...now" I thought towards her urgently. Alice stood up and strode out the front door, to the car. I was about to follow her until Edward grabbed my wrist, spinning me around to face him.

"What's going on?" He asked worried.

I shook my head and pasted a fake smile.

"It's fine..Just got to get some certain things" I emphasized certain. He just nodded and pecked me on the lips quickly. I strode out the door and hopped into Alice's porsche.

And we were already racing down the road.......

I explained to Alice the situation rather quickly and made her promise not to tell ANYONE, and we finally reached the store. I walked inhumanly quick to the feminine aisle. I saw tons and tons of tests.

"What kind do we get?!" I asked frantic.

Alice's eyes went wide and she shrugged,

"How would I know?! Just grab one of every test" and that's what I did. We had to have about 20 tests. We bought the things quickly, practically sprinting to the car and back to Sammie.....

We finally reached the house, bolting to the cottage where Sammie sat where she was before, like a statue. I sat on the edge of the bed and pushed the bag towards her.

"Go..now" I instructed, and she listened and did everything. Her face was blank. After she was done, we sat there and waited for the results.

"What if Josh doesn't want a baby? What if he leaves me? Or wants to kill the baby inside me?" She kept asking what ifs, why would she be worried about this? Like Josh would really leave her! He wouldn't..right?

I grabbed her face and our faces were inches apart and I spoke slowly to her,

"Josh loves you with all his heart. I bet he would be excited to have a baby with you! He isn't gonna leave you. And if you want that baby, I will be by your side the entire time" I smiled and Alice chirped in,

"Yeah, it'll be fine Sammie. I am fully with you" Alice smiled.

Sammie sighed and smiled smugly,

"Thanks guys."

and she got up and walked towards the dresser where the results were laying. And to be honest, we were all scared to look at it.

Sammie closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, and opened them slowly.

She turned towards us and spoke no louder than a whisper,

"I'm pregnant"

****Awwh!<3 yaay!!!! Well you happy you found out?:) I was gonna leave you guys hanging just a little bit longer but I am addicted what can i say?;) Well SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS SUCH A GOOD WAY TO END THE CHAPTER;) Haha well, I am thinking about the new story as I told supervampfan!:) I don't know a title yet but hey, just thinking about it right? Just like, a rough draft:) Well, I had to study for Algebra! Not my best subject, but my teacher tells me you can study math. HOW CAN YOU HONESTLY STUDY MATH?! Now, what I think is either you learn it, or you don't. Anyway, I am gonna stop my ranting today:D Haha well I want you guys to,

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3

Enjoy!<3

~MrsGabbieCullen~