Chapter 3

Gabbie's p.o.v:

I sat there in class all the way in the back, doodling on my notebook. "Miss Pezzella? Wanna stop drawing and pay attention?"

 I didn't even know what I was doing, I looked down at the notebook and there was Edward's name with hearts all around it.

I simply nodded and said "Yes sir." and I started erasing everything. What the heck! Gabbie, he is your brother..that's it. I sighed and looked at the clock, 5 more minutes and I can go home. But on my mind was Edward, Edward, Edward!! I can not get him out of my mind.

Maybe, I should leave...No!! They are your family and you love them too much. Maybe just for a little bit...Ugh!  Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that’s not true, because every time I see Edward , I fall in love all over again. I need some way to get him out of my mind!

Maybe I can talk to Sammie about my problem..she could help, hopefully. The bell rings and I sigh relieved. I grab my books and wobble off to my locker. I reach my locker and there was the school's jock, Ben.

I sigh frustrated, "What do you want Ben?" I ask as I open my locker. "A date" He says confidently. I look up at him and laugh, "You are kidding right? I will never go out with you"

He frowns and whispers "No one says no to me".

"Well, I just did."

He grabs my wrist and gets in my face, "No one says no to me"

I try to get free but I can't, "Let me go!" I yell.

He grips harder and says "Go out with me".

That's when I closed my eyes, formed my other hand into a fist and swung, I heard a scream. I opened them up and saw Ben on the ground holding his nose."

I grab my stuff shut my lockers and run towards the parking lot. That's when I ran into something hard, "Ow! Watch where you are walking" I look up and it was Edward with Emmett and Jasper on the sides of him, he looked angry.

He holds out his hand to help me up. That's when Ben, with blood all over his face, was coming towards me and didn't see my brothers.

They looked at Ben with their mouths gaping open. I put my head down, hiding my face with my hair. Crap, i am in trouble.

"Yeah..you're little sister did this to me for no absolute reason".

I whipped my head up and shook my head, "You wouldn't leave me alone because I won't go out with you!!".

I looked at Ben angry and started to get closer with my hands into tiny fists.

Edward grabbed me by the waist and held me back, "Edward..let me go so I can kick his ass!" I tried to get out of his grasp, but it was an iron grip.

Edward threatened Ben, "You come near her again...you are gonna have more than a bloody nose" Ben nodded and ran.

Emmett looked at me and asked "You did that to his face." I put my head down again and shook my head yes.

Emmett and Jasper busted out laughing, "But..but you are like this" Emmett make a small length with his fingers.

"Can I kick his ass now? Yeah? Great!" and I turn and start to walk towards where Ben ran.

"Gabbie, no." Edward said and looked at Emmett.

Emmett grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put. me. down!" I demanded as I banged my fists on his back.

Emmett laughed and said, "You are gonna have to do better than that 'Lil sister".

We reached the parking lot where everybody was waiting .Emmett put me down and everybody was looking at me.