Chapter 21

Gabbie's p.o.v:

"I..I got to go" Aubrey muttered, standing up and strided out of the classroom, everybody staring at her confused.

Landon walked to where I was, sitting right in front of me. He had brown/dirty blondish hair. He was pretty tall and had muscles. I took in a deep breathe and my eyes got wide, he didn't smell human.

I pushed my back to my chair and tried to focus on my work. Instead, I dropped my shield and hoped Edward would see.

I stared at Landon and his scent kept wafting into my face, What is he? Vampire? Hybrid? Werewolf? Ugh!, I thought towards Edward.

I glanced at the clock and there was only 3 minutes left, Finally the clock rang, I grabbed my books hurriedly and strided out the door. I looked back and saw Landon trying to catch up to me.

I looked around for Aubrey,

"Aubrey?!" I hissed.

Thats when I ran into someone, my books flying everywhere.

"I'm sorry" I say, gathering up my books.

Thats when a white hand popped out and gathered all my books, I looked up and there was Edward chuckling, getting all my books.

I scrambled up and he set them in my hands.

"Come with me" I whisper and walk to my locker.

I strided down the hall and opened my locker, setting my books in it.

"Wheres Aubrey?" I asked as I closed my locker.

"We don't really know...She ran out in the forest once she came out class. Rose and Sammie went to go look for her" He explained.

"What is Landon?" I question, moving to his side as we walked to lunch.

"I'm not really sure but I don't want you around him while we don't know what he is" Edward instructed.

I simply nodded and walked to our table, which was basically was all the guys and me and Alice and Bella.

Edward sat down and I was about to sit next to him when Tanya slid in the seat, I glared at her and wanted to rip her hair out.

I sighed and sat next to Bella. I smiled at her and put my head down on the table.

"Gabbie are you okay?" Edward asked worriedly.

I just shook my head no, I felt like I was gonna throw up.

I heard someone stand up, and Edward's hand was on my shoulder.

"Come on, I'll take you home. I wanna talk to Carlisle anyway"

I stood up shakily, ready to fall. Edward wrapped his arm around my waist, carrying all my weight.

I set my head against his shoulder, his arm being used as a ice pack.

"Hi, I am Edward Cullen and this is my little sister, Gabbie and she doesn't feel good so I am gonna take her home" He explained, dazzling the secretary.

I just heard them giggle and felt them blush, nodding their heads yes.

Thats when Edward strided out of the school, scooping me up like a baby. I sighed, and placed my head against his chest. I never wanted to leave his arms.

He walked to the car, his eyes on me worriedly. We finally reached the car, he set me in gently buckling my seat belt and hopped in the driver's seat.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes, oh my head hurts! I peeked through my lashes and noticed Edward taking worried glances at me.

After Edwards 'speed' driving, we reached the house. I unbuckled  my seat belt and was just about to open the car door, but Edward already did and scooped me up, walking hastily towards the house.

He opened the door and walked in and said,

"Carlisle..Gabbie doesn't look so good" worry filled his voice.

I heard footsteps come closer, and Daddy's hand on my forehead. I leaned into his touch, the coldness making my head feel better.

"She seems warmer than usual. Let me see her." and I was passed into Daddy's arms. I felt him lay me down on the couch and start to run tests on me, but before I can say anything, I fell asleep.

**Edward's p.o.v**

She closed her eyes as Carlisle ran some tests, and soon enough she was lightly snoring.

"She just has a stomach virus..she'll be fine by tomorrow" Carlisle said, making all of us relieved.

"I am gonna take her to her bed" I said, scooping her up gently and ran up the stairs making sure not to make her wake up.

I opened her door quietly, slipping her into bed and laying the covers over her gently. I kissed her forehead softly.

I might tell her that she is my soul mate tomorrow...should I? Then she would feel like she HAS to love me....But then, Tanya.

Tomorrow is gonna be a rough day.....

***Yay!!! Update Update Update!!!<3 Yes, well I know it's quite short but I gotta study soo yeah...sucks right?:P Welll I am gonna update tomorrow for sure because I know you guys can't wait!!!!:D Hahah! I certainly cant because..I am not quite sure how it's gonna go done xD haha! Well I am dedicating this chapter to thetwilightlover just because I LOVE HER!!! I also love supervampfan also!!! I LOVE THEM SOO MUCH!! Like I love just looking and knowing, well them two are gonna comment for sure!! xD Haha yes well make sure to,

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3