Chapter 24

Gabbie's p.o.v:

"Gabbie?" I hear him murmur softly.

I shut my eyes tightly, hoping it wasn't him, I peeked open. Nope, this was real. With a sigh, I hid my face with the curtain of my hair, wishing he would just go away.

I heard nothing. That's when I felt the tree shake, Edward was coming up the tree. I felt him move next to me, breathing softly.

" I am not getting married to Tanya." he murmured gently. Wait what?

"What are you talking about? You should get married to Tanya, she's your soul mate."

I heard him chuckle lightly, I don't understand what's so funny.

"Tanya is not my soul mate, thank god!" he explained.

I lifted my head and looked straight into his beautiful eyes.

"What? She's not... But she said you were." I whispered.

He shook his head

"Nope... She did it to make you mad. I don't know how it would but it did" he said, frowning.

"So you don't have a soul mate" I stated.

"Oh, I do" he said lovingly, my heart crumbling back down.

"And who would that be?" I question, looking straight ahead, into the dark woods where I could simply hide and he won't find me.

He grabbed my chin gently making me look in his eyes, smiling softly.

"Gabriella...you are my soul mate" he explained sweetly.

My eyes went big and my heart started fluttering and swelling with happiness.

"Me? I am your soul mate?" I asked doubtfully, dreading that this is just a dream.

He nodded his head yes slowly, smiling.

"I was going to tell you but Tanya and I didn't want you to feel like you have to love me. If you didn't like me that way, then you didn't but I couldn't take it anymore I just had to let you know!" he said.

I grabbed his hand and twined ours  together, putting my head on his shoulder, sighing lightly.

"I am happy you told me... I am in love with you Edward, I lied because you were Tanya's soul mate and if she knew she would rip my head off!" I shook my head.

He gently grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips, kissing softly. I smiled gently at his touch, wanting his lips on my lips.

"Gabriella...Will you do me the honor of going on a date with me on Friday?" He smiled his crooked smile.

I blushed and smiled slightly,

"Why I would love to!" I say, starting to smile wider.

He looked around, it had to be about 11:30. With a sigh, Edward parted his lips and breathed,

"We better be getting home..Everyone is still probably worried and it's getting late"

I frowned slightly, feeling embarassment at my reaction. I smiled slightly and slid off the tree, into the nothing of air. My dress and hair fluttered around me and the wind felt cooling on my face.

I landed gently on my feet, Edward landing right after me. He smiled gently at me and took my hand, intertwining our hands together. I smiled and started to walk away from the tree that always seems to calm me.

"So why did you come to this tree anyway?" Edward asked, looking right into my eyes.

I shrugged and looked back at it,

"This tree the suns hits it directly in the day and at night, the moon does. It always seems to, care for me. It feels like, my mother is there with me." I say, smiling.

He nodded and smiled lovingly at me, but of course me being me, blushed. He chuckled and took his free hand and gently swept his hand across my cheek. I smiled gently and closed my eyes.

Next thing we knew, we were in the backyard. I let go of his hand and started to walk a little faster hoping for a race. I was near the back porch when he yelled my name.

"Gabbie?" He asked softly.

With a smile and twisted around and his face was serious,

"Yes?"

He took a huge step and was instantly was in front of me, his face so close to mine.

"I was going to wait until Friday but I just need to do this one thing" He breathed in my face.

"What do you have to do?" I whispered, I was starting to get lightheaded.

He leaned his face closer to mine, his lips touched my lips. Our lips started to move together in unison, our tongues dancing together. With a smile, he pulled his lips back and pressed his forehead against mine as I was trying to catch my breath.

"Best first kiss I had" He smiled, I wouldn't count that kiss he had with Tanya a actual kiss more like an assault.

I pressed my nose against his and smiled,

"I agree".

**Awwh<3 Yay!! Happy ending...um, actually no not really(: and I was thinking about this as I was writing the last part of the chapter 'She is 14 and he is 17' but it's not weird I guess, because I know some friends of mine are PREGNANT!:O Yeea, so if you think that's weird then I'm sorry I guess?:P Haha well, I am super sorry it's short but I have a stupid essay I have to finish:/ Stupid English! I know how to speak it fluently so why do we have to learn about it?! Ugh! Well can I get 3 votes for the next chapter?:) Yay! So I think you know how most of my usual rants end:D,

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3