Chapter 32

Gabbie's p.o.v:

By the time I got to Aubrey's backyard, I was drenched.

I slowed down to a walk as I got to her yard, I looked up and saw her light on. She was pacing back and forth in front of the window. I frowned and started to walk closer, that's when I heard her talking to her self.

"Why did Gabbie have to do that? Well, I did interfere between her and Edward...But it doesn't matter! She still did it!" 

I looked down and took in a deep breath, I looked up and she was staring straight at me. I couldn't look away either, I had to explain to her and I had to apologize. I stood there in the pouring rain, staring at my best friend who I betrayed.

She was gone, then I saw her walk out her front door into the yard, where I was standing still like a statue. She was right in front of me, making me take a step back.

"Aubrey..I am sorry. I just, wanted you to be happy...But I wouldn't have interfered if that meant losing my best friend! I didn't really tell him anything either...I was going to but then Edward dragged me away before I asked." I kept rambling on.

She raised a hand, making me grow silent. She sighed and looked up at me,

"Gabbie, I love you with all my heart...But why would you even attempt it? I will handle it...You just gotta trust me" She whispered.

I nodded slowly and took in a deep breath,

"Fine...I won't interfere but I just want my best friend back" I whispered, looking her in the eye.

She smiled smugly and said,

"Who said you lost her?"

and I pulled her into a tight hug, smiling at my best friend. We stood there for about 5 minutes, finally i released Aubrey and stood back, I better be getting back.

"I gotta go...I am not supposed to be here" I laughed at the last part.

She nodded and smiled,

"Ok..I will be over tomorrow" She said, things turning back to normal. For now.

I started to walk back towards the woods and bolted off, ready to be punished.

I finally made it to the house, well the backyard. I started to walk and walked inside the glass doors, everybody giving me disappointed looks. I sighed and hung my head, but I wasn't sorry for it.

"Dear, you are soaking wet! Come on, lets get you out of these drenched clothes" Momma said worriedly, my hair clinging to my face. I scurried up to my room, changing out of wet clothes and pulled my soaking wet hair, drying it with a towel and threw it up in a bun.

I walked out of my bathroom and there was Edward sitting on my bed, looking disappointed at me.

"You just don't like to listen do you Gabbie?" He smiled slightly.

I shrugged and crawled onto his lap,

"I just had to make things right...I am not sorry for it either" I said.

"Of course your not" He muttered, making me laugh.

I lifted my head up, looking him straight into his eyes and kissed him softly. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer, intensifying the kiss.

My heart was racing and I felt him chuckle at it. I blushed and pulled away from him, trying to catch my breath. He just smirked and watched me,

"I guess I am too good of a kisser for you?" He commented.

I looked up at him and frowned, oh I wanted to hurt him but I kinda cant since I am more human than vampire. So I just pushed him, making him fall back. I giggled and all of a sudden, I was on my back and Edward was on top of me, careful not to put any of his weight on me, growling playfully at me.

My eyes went wide and I smiled widely, starting to laugh, Edward smiled and leaned down and kissed me on the nose. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me. I kissed him softly, turning into another make out session.

I laughed as he pulled away.

"It's time for bed" He said, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"But im not tired" I whined, holding back my laughter.

He growled playfully, and picked me up. And slipped me under the covers and laid next to me, pulling me close. I smiled and flipped over so I am facing him.

I laid my head on his chest and murmured,

"I love you"

I heard the smile in his voice as he murmured softly and gently,

"As I love you"

***Awwh<3 Haha! I am so sorry i couldn't upload but my internet company just...went out of buisness!!! No warning or anything...and it's funny how my mom just paid the bill!! Geez, people these days!!:) Haha well I went to go see Breaking Dawn, and you know how I told you how it would actually end...Yeah thats how it ended. At the end, I stood up and started yelling "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! I TOLD YOU SO!!!" Yeah...some people laughed, some people gave me some weird stares but I was right!!!!! anyway so we got 360 days left to see the second part!!!:) Geez, that's a while:( God! Why do they have to do that?! Just to make me mad probaly! If you guys havent noticed, I get annoyed easily:) Haha sorry! But wait..no i am not:) I love being me!!:) But I didn't want to miss any part of the movie and I REALLY had to pee, So i started sprinting towards the bathroom and opened the door, knocking the guy to the floor who was coming IN the theater, i felt really embarrassed then!!:D Haha I was laughing as I kept running to the bathroom muttering sorry!:) anyway I just realized, this is a long author's note!!!:) Haha sorry but I promise I will upload tomorrow!!!:) Byee<3

~MrsGabbieCullen~