Chapter 2

Gabbie's p.o.v, 

I woke up in my bed and strong arms around me. I smiled gently and started to get up for school. "What are you doing Gabbie?" Edward asked worriedly. I roll my eyes and shake my head, "I don't know about you but I am going to school?" He chuckles and kisses my head, "Alright if you want..I'll be downstairs".

I nod and watch him walk out my door, I bite my lip. God! Gabbie! Get it out of your head! He doesn't like you 'that' way, you're just gonna have to accept the fact that you only will be his...sister.

I sigh and started to walk towards my closet, Alice flits in my room and says "Go ahead pick out your outfit BUT I have to approve it..Got it?" I laugh and nod. "I'll be in the bathroom to do your hair" and with that she was gone.

I looked through the racks and grabbed a pair of faded dark blue skinny jeans. I grabbed my grey shirt that says "Live,Laugh,Love<3" in blue cursive writing. I grab my blue uggs, well since my cast I can only put one on, that is the same exact color as the writing on my shirt. I slip everything on and see that it is drizzling. I grab my blue monster hoodie and walk into the bathroom.

Alice looks me up and down nodding, she smiles "Nice Job". I smile and sit down as she straightens my hair, which is really rare to do to my hair.

"Finished" She smiled. I looked up and my hair looked perfectly straight, I loved it. I stood up and hugged her, "Thank you Alice!" She smiled and grabbed my hand, "Lets go! I wanna leave and you have to eat." I sighed and walked down the stairs, carefully.

"You know I am pretty surprised Gabbie got hurt when Bella didn't get hurt at all...yet." Jacob says. "Ha, ha, ha you are so friggin funny" I punch his arm. He starts to pout at me. I giggled and walked into the kitchen. There was a plate of pancakes and orange juice on the table. I chocked it down and drank the orange juice. 

"Alright..lets go." I say, I hopped in Edward's volvo and plugged my headphones in and started to play "Breathe" by Taylor Swift, on my ipod. We reached the school once the song ended. I hopped out and started to walk towards the front of the car, everybody was staring at my ankle.

I sigh and pull my hood up, I did not want to be bothered. A arm wraps around my neck and I hear Jasper whisper, "It'll be fine Gabbie..ignore them". I nodded and just looked at the ground.

I walked into the school and had to leave everybody else except Aubrey, we had EVERY class together..Me and Aubrey are in 8th and everybody else is in like 11 and 12th. I open up my locker that is right across from Aubrey's.

"Is it true?" I hear a girl say. I looked up and see the school's gossiper. "Is what true?" She looked at me confused, "You are never going to pitch again and Rachel is going to take over?" I laugh darkly and look at her,"Over my dead body." Rachel, she is the school's bitch, dated every guy she wanted..except the Cullens. She hates me because I am a better pitcher.

She nods and thats when I hear her whisper "Rachel is a better pitcher anyway". I gripped my locker hard and started to pull my head up. Aubrey came over and stood in front of me, "Leave..now." She threatened. The girl scurried off, terrified.

I grab my books and slam my locker closed, it made such a loud noise everybody  stared at me as I stalked away.

"Gabbie?? You okay? Who do I have to hit with a shovel?" I look at her and she was trying to make me laugh. I did NOT want to be calmed down right now.

"Miss Cullen is there a problem with you and Miss Davis??" I sigh and say politely "No sir" He nods then continues with class. I look at Aubrey and whisper under my breath, "I don't wanna talk about it". Aubrey nods and looks at me.

I get up once the bell rings and walk to my locker, i throw my books in and walk to the cafeteria with Aubrey. I grab my food and sit down, staring at the patterns of the table.

"Somebody mad I took their position?" I hear Rachel taunt. I get madder, I stood up quickly and got in her face, "Over.my.dead.body" She smiles and says, "I am better than you" I glare at her and yell "Yeah with sleeping with Guys!".

Her smile disappears and she walks away. I sit back down and put my head in my hands. That's when I heard footsteps and Rachel say, "Oops Sorry I dropped my milk". Milk ran down my face. I got mad as I possibly could. She walks away smiling and sits down.

I grab Emmett's soda and walk up to her shaking the soda. I tap her on the shoulder. She turns her head, I open up the soda can and it bursts right in her face. I smile and I grabbed her hot soup and poured it down her shirt. "Dont. mess. with. me" I spat in her face.

I walk back towards the table and sit down. They were all staring at me, "Sorry." I whisper. I grab a napkin and wipe the milk off my face. "Do you need to go home? You won't hurt her, 'that' way will you?" I shook my head no, knowing what they meant about 'that'.

They nod and kept taking glances at me. I just looked at the table patterns. That's when somebody grabbed my hand. I looked up and it was Bella. She smiles smugly, I sigh and smiled at her. I am not frustrated with the pitching, which everybody thinks I am...It's Edward and me.

I wanna be with him all night and day, in his arms. I wanna be lost in love, hopelessly. I am head over heels on him. If only he knew...I looked up at him under my eyelashes and he was talking about hunting.

I look at Bella and she had that look on her face that she knew. She hugs me and that's when the bell rang. I stood up and threw away my untouched food. I grab Aubrey's hand and walk to my locker with her.

I was gonna be late and I didn't care, "Aubrey?" I whisper. I wrap my shield around her. "Yeah?" She looks at me. "I am falling more in love with Edward" She nods and whispers "I know."

Dun~dun~dun!!!!<3 and on the side is a picture of Aubrey:) I will update...Monday the latest..Maybe tomorrow? Who knows?