Chapter 40

Gabbie's p.o.v:

I was about to fall asleep in Edward's arms when the thought came to me. I gasped and sat up, Edward grabbing me by the waist whispering,

"What's wrong Gabbie?" He asked, panic in his voice.

I looked at him and whispered one word,

"Volturi."

I felt Edward tense up beside me, We all forgot about them. We just have to be careful, Cameron can not be seen or someone will tell the Volturi.

"We will just have to be careful" I soothed Edward, I was frightened just as much as him but right now, I have to be strong. For Sammie and Cameron's sake.

That's when I felt him relax, I was really hoping they wouldn't find out because then, there will be a fight and I can not have one of my family members hurt, most importantly Edward.

"You're right, we just have to make sure nobody sees Cameron, we will have to keep asking Alice if she sees them doing anything." He said, but I can still tell he was worried too.

I decided to keep us both distracted, I crushed my lips on his and I felt our lips moving in sync. Our tongues danced together. I knotted my hands into his hair. This is about the time he crosses the line. Im mostly human, and he thinks he doesn't have the control and I will end up hurt. Overprotective, I can describe him in one word.

That's when I felt his hands push me back a little, signaling my fun is over. I pull back and sigh, trying to have my heart rate go back to normal. He pressed his forehead against my forehead, smiling.

"Gabbie, I know. It's just, you are mostly human. I promise, once I marry you. We will try." He breathed.

I smirked and decided to mess with him,

"Who says i'll marry you?" I teased.

He caught along and smirked, his lips coming closer to mine. I leaned in and fell into the bed, he ran. I sat up and my mouth fell open. I can not believe he just did that to me! I usually do that! Not him!!

I got off the bed and bolted down the stairs, he wasn't in the living room. I saw Sammie and Josh staring at Cameron lovingly. I groaned and turned around, there was Emmett smirking.

I took a step back cautiously, I mean who wouldn't? It's Emmett.

"What did you do?" I asked warily.

He shrugged keeping that crazy smile on his face. I turned around and gasped, there was Jacob. They were planning on doing something.

I kept turning my head, taking glances at both of them. All of a sudden, I bolted. Emmett grabbed me around the waist and threw me over his shoulder. I twisted and wiggled in his arms trying to get loose.

They were taking me into the forest, oh god!!! I was about to scream but Jacob put his hand over my mouth. They both were smiling and laughing! What are they trying to do?!

Finally reached the small lake, it was almost winter and the water is freezing! Jacob took me arms and Emmett took my legs and started to swing me.

"1..." They chanted.

"No!!! Please Emmett..Please!!!" I begged.

"2..." Jacob said with a smile in his voice.

"NO!!! Come on it's freezing!!!!' I screamed

"3!!" They said at the same time.

I went flying into the water, I went under but popped back up gasping. It was so cold!!! I couldn't feel anything! Emmett and Jake were gone, I heard them laughing...Smart boys. I am sooo getting them back!

I trudged out of the water, I took off my shoes since they were soaking wet. I tried to run but I couldn't...I could not feel anything!! I walked slowly, my legs hurting because they were numb also!

I finally reached the backyard, walking up the steps slowly knocking on the glass door. I heard Momma gasp, swinging the door open and throwing a blanket over me.

"Dear!! You are blue and purple! What happened?" She asked.

I pointed towards Emmett and Jake.

"Th...th...they thr..thr..ew me in..to the p..p..pond" I shivered.

Bella and Rose gasped, smacking them in the head, both of them muttering 'ow!'

"She could have hypothermia!!!" Esme yelled at the boys, they put their heads down feeling 'ashamed' yeah, sure!

"Come on dear...let's get you in the shower" She said, glaring at the boys again.

Once I jumped in the shower, the heat started to take away the numbness..some, not all. I changed into warm clothes, I started to sneeze, cough and shiver. I walked down the steps with Momma in front of me.

I saw Daddy and Edward yelling at the boys, how stupid that 'prank' was. They turned around and saw I was still purple.

"Come here Gabbie..I'll warm you up." Seth said, he always make me smile. I love him like a brother! He is so sweet!

I jumped into his arms, pressing my ice cold skin onto his burning hot skin.

"Geez! Gabbie you are freezing!!" He said, shock evident in his voice. I was starting to warm up actually, I was starting to have feeling in my body. That's when I fell asleep....

***Dream***

I was in the Volturi castle...I was roaming the halls. That's when I heard screams. I raced down the hall to where the screams were coming from.  I opened the big doors, revealing the Volturi killing a coven. My coven. I saw Alice, Rose, Emmett and everyone stacked in a pile and were lite on fire. There was someone missing, Edward. They had Edward on his knees, about to rip off his head. That's when I heard the scream I wish I had never heard. That's when I was pushed into the fire, I was burning.

***End Of Dream***

That's when I woke up, gasping. Everyone was looking at me with worried eyes.

That's when Alice said panic deep in her voice,

"Guys..The Volturi is coming." She whispered.

I felt like my whole life was crumbling apart, little by little. We were all sure of it, they will not stop to listen.

My heart sank.

**Awh</3 Saddd:'( Do you think the Volturi will listen or not? Sorry about not uploading but I was still writing this chapter last night, then i kinda...fell asleep.xD Haha! I am soo sorry, but I kinda just ate raw cookie dough..I love it! But yet, It makes me sick to my stomach:( Stupid cookie dough!! Gosh, anyway I was looking at the meaning of names because I wanted to know what my name means..Then all of a sudden I see "Cullen" I was like woaah:O and I clicked..Guess what?! It means 'handsome' or 'beautiful' one of them I can't really remember..and I busted out laughing!! I get why their last name is that..Because they are beautiful!!!!!!(; Haha, just thought you guys should know that!! Anyway, I am so bored! I am going to upload a new chapter for "New Light<3" I am waiting for a cover but sorry! I am still waiting for it..I am anxious to see it;) Soo,

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3

Enjoy!<3