Chapter 17

Gabbie's p.o.v:

I sat down on the couch, my heart fluttering away.

"No need to be nervous dear" Daddy said, chuckling.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"We just want to talk about...Us." Momma explained.

"What about us?" I ask, my eyebrows went higher.

"You know we are..not your actual family,, of course we want to be..but we are not blood- related. If you liked one of us that way, it would be okay since we are not actually related" Momma said, raising her eyebrows at me.

I nodded knowingly, she was signaling about Edward.

I sighed and stood up,

"I know what you guys are talking about..And yes I consider you guys my actual family...You took me in when I had no body, I cant ever repay you guys for that. I love you guys with all my heart" I said

I hugged both of them tightly, wanting this conversation to end because I did not want to explain to Daddy.

I stood up and strode out of the living room out into the backyard where Sammie and Aubrey where talking with Alice.

"Hey" I smiled at them.

"Ugh..Gabbie could you go inside for a couple of minutes?" Alice asked nicely.

I nodded simply and walked back inside, running into someone.

"I'm so-" I didn't continue my sentence.

"What. was. that." Tanya was holding back her anger.

I stood up quickly, fixing my clothes absent mindedly.

"Why were you acting that way when me and Edward kissed" She hissed.

"I-i..I don't know" I say, looking down.

"Don't try and fool me..I know what you are trying to do" She snarled.

"And what would that be?" I question angrily, I pick my head and stare into her golden eyes that filled with rage.

"You want Edward..but guess what? He's my soul mate..Not yours" she said, smirking.

"If only he was my soul mate...I would make you jealous until the end of time" I say, smiling widely and getting right in her face.

"I'd watch out if I was you" She threatened.

"Oh please, I want to make you burn...I want you to feel fire through every vein..and I can with just a flick of the wrist, but lucky you...My parents raised me the right way.

"What parents? They're dead" She spoke, smirking.

Tears started to come to my eyes, I miss my birth mother, I thought.

"You have no right to talk about them that way" I snarled.

"Good thing they died..I mean with you as a daughter...I would wanna die too" She said smirking.

I growled loudly and my lips curled over to show my teeth, I lost control I set Tanya on fire.

She fell to her knees screaming at the top of her lungs, I made fire run through every single one of her veins, like the day she got bit. I smirked evilly and made the fire roar more in her body, to her screaming louder.

"Gabbie..Stop it now" Daddy instructed warily.

I lifted my head up and made the fire dissapear, my eyes dropping to the floor embarassed.