Chapter 50

Gabbie's p.o.v:

I grabbed my bag and saw Seth grabbed all the bags except for my one, telling me to grab Cameron. I saw Cameron sleeping on the couch, smiling I walked up to him and scooped him in my arms gently.

He turned in his sleep, but his eyes stayed closed and he kept dreaming peacefully. I slung my bag over my shoulder and took in a deep breath, replacing it with a smile.

I walked down the steps and looked up once I was done, I didn't need to trip. Seth had taken Cameron and given him to Sammie and Josh and me? I was staring at  Edward, motionless and speechless.

He was even more gorgeous than I remember! His bronze hair in it's naturally tousled style. He was wearing jeans and a tight black, long sleeve shirt that showed every one of his muscles. And his face, was like an angels with his loving smile and his eyes filled with love. I was in love with this man.

I smiled brightly and ran, ran right into his arms. I flung myself onto him and his strong arms caught me and spun me around. I felt safe in his embrace. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into a tight hug, resting my nose and forehead on his neck.

"Hello love." He murmured in my ear, goose bumps running down my spine.

I looked up and his golden eyes were bright and filled with happiness. I smiled even wider and leaned into his face slowly, breathing heavily. He smiled and leaned in, meeting my lips.

It was amazing to feel his lips on mine again! Our lips moved in sync and our tongues dancing together. I never wanted to let him go. I didn't care, he was mine and that's all that mattered.

And slowly, he pulled away. I pushed my bottom lip out and pouted. He just rolled his eyes and chuckled whispering a quiet 'later' in my ear. A smile appeared on my face once again.

I jumped down from his embrace, turning towards my family. I saw Momma and Daddy first, running to them and pulling both of them into a hug.

"I missed you guys so much!" I exclaimed, both nodding their heads in agreement. 

"We missed you too dear, very much." Daddy said softly. They both let me go and already I was already greeted by another hug. 

"Baby sister!!!" Emmett's voice boomed.

"Emmett...can't. breath." I managed to chock out, laughing as he set me back on my feet. I shook my head and rolled my eyes at Emmett. I hugged Rose softly, her murmuring a quiet 'sorry' and let me go.

Her eyes were a dark gold, she was most likely thirsty. Next was Alice and Jasper, I hugged Alice tightly missing my favorite Cullen sister...Don't get me wrong I love Rose, but me and Alice just well...I can't quite explain it.

"We are so going shopping once we get home!" She squealed, I just groaned and moved on to a smirking Jasper.

"Wipe that smirk off your face!" I punched his stomach lightly or else i would have a broken hand and pulled him into a hug.

"Thank god your back! Edward was crazy with his emotions!" Jasper grinned, Edward glared at Jasper making me giggle.

Next, was my blood related sister. I hugged her gently and carefully, her eyes were a dark orange. She smiled gently at me and I turned to Josh, hugging him softly. I turned and looked around..where the hell was she!?

That's when I heard screaming. I turned automatically and saw my best friend all the way across the parking lot. I smiled widely and screamed back, running to her.

We hugged each other tightly and jumped up and down, squealing.

"Dude, we are acting like such girls," Aubrey laughed.

I shrugged and rolled my eyes, "Oh well I missed you!" I said and took a step away from Aubrey, noticing Landon was right next to her grinning.

"Don't I get a hug?" He asked putting on his puppy dog face. 

I rolled my eyes and hugged him gently, laughing at him. He hugged me tightly and spun me around.

"Okay!" I laughed "Okay, stop. Or else i'll throw up on you." I grinned as he set me on my feet.

The three of us walked back to our family and we were all just about to leave. I was going with Edward, along with Sammie and Josh. Emmett and Rose, with Aubrey and Landon. Carlise and Esme and Alice and Jasper in Alice's Porsche.

"Shotgun!" I screamed and raced Josh to it, jumping in and locking the door. Him and I were both laughing at each other, we acted like such kids.

Edward hopped in and started the car and pulled out gently, smiling at me lovingly.

**5 minutes later**

I was messing with the stereo just to see who I could tick off, apparantly Josh is the easiest to annoy.

"You haven't changed on bit." He groaned.

I laughed and that's when "Super Bass" came on. I grinned wide, I was good with rapping along with this song. I turned the volume up and Josh's groan went even louder.

I laughed and sang along with the song,

"This one is for the boys with the boomin system, top down ac with the coolin system..." I sang.

And soon enough, we pulled into the beautiful house I call home.

************

I walked into the house and murmured a quick 'be right back' and walked into my room, it looked exactly the way I left it. I smiled and knew Alice was going to take me shopping. So I decided to wear something, somewhat fashionable.

I slipped on a white cami and threw over my grey overshirt with is a little long on me, I left my hair done in its natural curls. I slipped on slightly dark jeans and dark grey heels, trying to make Alice happy. I slipped on my oval necklace that said "Live, Laugh, Love" and grabbed my brown purse (Picture on the side---->)

I walked back down, getting an impressed smile by Alice. That's when I stopped dead, She can't be..it's not her. It's not!

"Hey guys." Tanya smiled seductively, looking straight at Edward.

Me, i am a very jealous girl. I growled under my breath and walked up to Edward and instantly, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his lips gently, smirking.

I heard Tanya growl and ignored it, but I was staring at these 3 beautiful strangers. 

One was a girl, with red colored hair and it was very curly like mine, but hers was a different kind a curl...It was more like an afro, not really but somewhat.

There was a man behind her, he was black and had pretty long hair for a guy.

And the other, was staring at me curiously. His eyes were red, all of their eyes were. They were human drinkers, or newborns..

"Guys meet my friends, Victoria" She pointed to the red head. "Laurent" She pointed to the one behind the couple. "And James" she smiled as I stared into his eyes.

The eyes of a hunter.

***So, whatcha think? I really thought this was a good way to bring in those characters, not like the same way in "Twilight" but I really do like the three of these characters in the books, it basically made up "Twilight" and "Eclipse" so I really wanted them in my story as well, What do you think is gonna happen? Comment below! So i am like really tired right now so this author's note is going to be pretty short...Soo,

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3

Enjoy!<3

Oh yeah and you know the first story I came out with, well don't worry because a chapter for it will be up tomorrow:) Okay so love you all!<3 Buh~Bye<3 ;P