Chapter 49

Edward's p.o.v

Gabbie will be landing in a few minutes. I'm smiling like a maniac right now, I am so happy my love is coming back. When I see her, I will most likely will never let her go again. But, I am not sorry for sending her away. I didn't need her to get hurt. If she did then most likely I would've ended up hurt trying to protect her.

We were all downstairs waiting for Carlisle so we could leave. Me, Sammie and Josh are going in my Volvo. Alice, Jasper in Alice's Porsche. Emmett and Rose in Emmett's jeep...He wanted to take HIS car and Esme and Carlisle going in Carlisle's Mercedes.

Carlisle walked down the step with Esme right behind him. Everyone was excited to be seeing Gabbie. The pack is at the airport already waiting for Seth. Sammie is nervous and panicking about seeing Cameron, she is excited to see her little sister but she worries that Cameron did something important without her or forgot about her.

I chuckled and walked up to her. I leaned in and whispered in her ear. 

"Sammie, it's going to be fine. Cameron didn't do anything important and of course he remembers you." I reassured, she sighed and nodded. Smiling at me thankfully.

"Thanks Edward." She murmured. I smiled and nodded.

"Well we better get going! I wanna see my baby sister!!" Emmett's voice boomed through the room, causing all of us to laugh.

I have to admit, the whole Cullen family cares a lot about Gabbie. Plus, Jasper and Emmett are pretty protective of her as well. We all headed out of the house and jumped into our cars.

I turned the key and smiled as my Volvo began to purr. I pulled out of the driveway and started speeding off to the airport, everyone behind me. Gabbie really didn't like my way of driving, apparently to her I go too fast.

And I guess, Sammie feels the same way. She stared as the speed went from 0-95. Her eyes were wide with fear and she was gripping onto the seat. Josh seemed relaxed with the speed so I had to laugh at Sammie.

"Calm down, I won't crash." I promised.

She nodded but still had a good grip onto the seat, I chuckled and pulled into the airport...

Gabbie's p.o.v:

The plane was landing in about 2 minutes, I was basically jumping out of my seat. I couldn't wait to see Edward! of course, my best friend and everyone else! 

Cameron was smiling as well, He knew he was going to see his parents again. I smiled and picked up Cameron.

"Your going to see you Mom and Dad!" I cooed, causing him to giggle. I laughed and started to throw him up in the air, catching him. He squealed with laughter every time he went into the air.

Seth was packing up, and heard Cameron squealing. He looked over and saw us, laughing and shaking his head.

"Gabbie..Set him down and help me zipper this up." He said, trying to zipper an overstuffed suitcase. 

I smiled and set Cameron down and walked over to Seth. I put my hands on the suitcase and pushed down. He still couldn't get it zippered.

"Huh, thought that would work." I shrugged.

"I got it!" I yelled and jumped onto the bag, sitting on the bag and bouncing up and down on the bag. Seth laughed and watched me amusingly.

He finally zippered it up and I jumped off, smiling proudly.

"Told you I got it." I grinned, causing him to laugh.

That's when the plane stopped. We were in Forks.

**What do you think?! I think this is a pretty good chapter:) Is it short? Yeah it is but I am uploading a second chapter for every story tonight:D Yes, Joe Pa. the greatest coach of Penn State died today<3 May he rest in peace, he will NOT be forgotten<3 So yeah, I forgot what I was gonna write..damn-_- I HAVE A TWITTER NOW!!!:D sooo follow me @sweetgabbie13 !!!! Yes, I know a lot of people will follow me;) Jaykay!! Yeah none of you guys will most likely follow me.xD Sooo that's about it. You are getting better at guessing the ending of all my chapters.

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3

Enjoy!<3