Chapter 92B: The Truth: Of Joy

In a world of black, Arion and Ariana laid still floating in the space. They could both see each other, and both appeared in great discomfort as neither one could hardly even move. They then heard Nema's mature and greatly depressed voice flow through the world "This is...possibly the last time I ever see you...my little ones" as normal a window of light formed, this one a circle, and from it the silhouette of Nema appeared.

The twins turned their heads, to see the head and shoulders of Nema her hair at her shoulders "I'm so sorry...I'm so...very sorry" her voice was such filled with sorrow...neither was sure she'd was crying or not "I always dreamed of this day...but not like this" a small sob left her words "I'm just...so sorry"

"Ne...ma" Arion so badly wanted to meet Nema...but he just couldn't move "Who...are you?"

"You two...my little ones, I must send you away...I've...got no choice. If I don't...then this'll be the last day you ever have"

The window and Nema seemed now to grow unusually big, that Nema's head was bigger than half their bodies "You've still...got so much living to do" Nema said in her continued depressed voice "It's not fair...that you shouldn't see any of it. I want you...to have friends, know what it's like...to feel the wind at your faces and the rain on your cheeks. The joys of fun...and the happiness of love"

Nema turned away for a moment "I so wish...I was never meant to do this. I oh so wanted to spend my time with you...been the only little ones I'll ever have"

"It's time...to wrap this up" a new voice, and a dull one making it hard to determine call out "The...operation has started. There's...only a few minutes left...before they go"

"Okay...then...I'll say my farewells"

Nema leaned closer to them, as did oddly the window of light making her loom over them a little "My little ones...very shortly, we'll soon have to part ways. It's a shame...I never got to meet you...and you didn't meet me"

"We...never got...to meet?" Arion said to himself

"It's more than likely...you may not remember who I am. I'm not even sure...if I'll know you when I see you. Though...I'm sure we will meet one day, for the power you have deep within"

"The...power" Ariana said to herself

"All I can do...is wish you well" another crying moan left her making her readjust herself "sorry...I should send you off with a smile...not a tear. Let me sing you the song...for one final time"

Arion, and Ariana, could hear the Song, which Nema always sang to them. As the words reached them...a soothing breeze swept upon their bodies, making them feel in comfort and warm "Arion...can you hear me?" Ariana said to him quietly

"Yeah...I can" Arion turning his head "This song...it's always so...soothing"

"I...know. Is this...the special power...we have"

"I...don't know. I just wish...we could meet the owner of...the voice"

"Then call to her!" Cirrus' voice boomed in her head "Use your gift...reach out to her! To see the Truth!"

"Use...the gift?" Ariana said "How do we...do that?"

The two looked between other, as Nema approached the end of her slow and soothing song "I think...we call to it maybe" Arion suggested to her