Don't Frown.

ALEX

"So Jack wants me?" 

"Yep." I sighed. 

She shook her head and cuddled into my side, I smiled at her affection and kissed the top of her head.  

"I can't believe how quickly this escalated." She pouted. 

"I know angel, it's not your fault." I pointed out. 

"I guess..." She mumbled.

I tugged her closer, letting her head rest on my chest. We were led on my bed at home, not wanting to go to Ivory's as Chelsea had company. Ivory started pressing random kisses to my chest making me laugh and kiss her forehead. 

"Will you ever forgive Jack?" She whispered. 

"I don't know, I want too, he was my best friend, but he's making it hard for me." I frowned. 

Ivory noticed and pushed herself up, resting her hands on my chest. She leaned forward and brushed her nose past mine, her infectious grin appearing on my lips. 

"Don't frown." She whispered, pressing her lips against my forehead. 

"You're adorable." I chuckled, pecking her nose. 

"Shut up." She giggled, pulled back and laying down, resting her head in my lap. 

"So you and Chelsea made up?" I questioned, running my fingers through her head. 

"Not exactly, she's been kinder which is nice but she's still seeing different guys everyday and asking me to do stuff for her now and again." She shrugged, closing her eyes. 

"So she's basically ignoring you?" I laughed. 

"Nailed it." She laughed, her eyes crinkling. 

Her eyes stayed closed, my fingers continuing to mess with her hair. I trailed one hand down her face to trace the outlines of her porcelain skin. 

"You're so pale." I laughed, leaning down and kissing her temple. 

"Thanks Lex." She said, rolling her eyes. 

"Will you come with me to see Jack again?" I whispered shyly.

"Yes." 

~~

"I'm so sick of this!" I exclaimed, pulling Ivory on my lap.

She sighed and rested her head in the crook of my neck. We were sat at Hazel's, a week after I had got her back. The trip to see Jack had gone awful, he took one look at her before making his advancing which resulted in Rian holding me back while Zack took Ivory away. We hadn't had any contact with him, which upset me and Ivory further.

"I can't believe all this happened." She sighed. 

"You've mentioned." I chuckled, kissing her head. 

"I think I should talk to him." She whispered, turning her head and placing butterfly kisses on my neck. 

"No." I growled, wrapping my arms around her little body. 

"But he might listen to me..." She pointed out.

"He'll try and kiss you and tell you all this crap about me and you'll feel sorry for him because you're you and I know it, I just know it!" I yelled. 

"Don't shout." She mumbled, shuffling off my lap. 

"Sorry." I sighed, throwing my arm across her shoulders and pulling her into me. 

"So I'll talk to him? You can be there, but I'll just reject him softly, he knows how I feel about you."

"You're right, should we go now, they'll be at Rians." I sighed.

"I think we should go home first." She stated.

"Home as in your house?" I asked.

"Yeah." She mumbled, standing up and turning to face me. 

"Why?" I questioned, uncrossing my legs to stand up. 

"I told Chelsea I'd be home tonight, so I need to check in." She explained, offering her hand. 

"Thanks love." I laughed, pulling her forward and pecking her lips. 

"Onward!" She laughed, tugging me after her as we tumbled down the hill. 

A short walk later we were stood in front of Ivory's house. We saw a figure walk past the kitchen that looked like a man causing Ivory to sigh sadly. I wrapped her into my embrace and held her there for a while, no talking, just me kissing her head and holding her close. I cherished moments like this, we didn't have to keep a conversation flowing, we could just be with each other. 

"Ready?" I whispered. 

"Guess so." She mumbled, leaning up and kissing my cheek. 

Ivory unlocked the door and strolled into the kitchen, dumping her bag and keys on the side. I grinned at her as she jumped on the counter and reached into the cupboard.

"Your height will forever astound me." I chuckled, reaching up and grabbing the bag of mints she was aiming for.

"Thank you, asshole." She laughed, popping a mint in her mouth and walking out the kitchen. 

I rolled my eyes and took my phone out, noticing a text from my Mom alerting me of the situation in England. I replied before grabbing the mints and beginning to place them back into the cupboard.

"Oh my god!" She shrieked suddenly, causing me to drop the mints and run into the lounge. 

There on the couch, lay a half naked Chelsea;

And Jack.