Nice One.

ALEX

"Good morning class, nice to see some of you again" 

Ivory sunk deeper into her seat as all eyes fell on us both. I was unaware she hadn't been in school, and to be honest it surprised me. She was never one for not being with Mr. Farmers, so I wondered where she had been, how Chelsea had reacted? 

"Now today we'll be doing partner work, before you get too excited I've selected the partners." He smirked, the sounds of groaning teenagers filling the room. 

I looked to Ivory who looked terrified at his statement, but after a quick smile and a wink from Mr. Farmers her features settled again. I found myself smiling at her relief, despite my feelings towards what had happened, I couldn't help but want her. I knew it wasn't her fault, yet she still continued to believe it was, her innocence continued to astound me. 

"Mr. Gaskarth and Miss Gask-- Brown." Mr Farmers smirked causing the whole class to erupt into laughter.

"Nice one." I laughed sarcastically, standing up and moving into the chair next to her. 

"I want you to grade each other papers I asked you complete last week, you have the lesson." He instructed, before sitting at his desk to grade papers.

"You didn't do it did you?" Ivory asked shyly, tucking her hair behind her ears before quickly removing it. 

"I..uh..no." I laughed, sliding a little closer to her. 

"Guess we'll just do mine then." She smiled. 

I spend the next hour watching and listening to her ramble about how stupid maths was and how much she couldn't wait to drop it and how it much it sucked her uncle was a maths teacher so she had to do well in it. I wasn't exactly listening, but the way she spoke was captivating. Her eyebrows rose when she was confused and she sighed often, which was adorable. I didn't know what had come over me causing me to be so creepy, but I couldn't stop, she was beautiful, so I was going to stare. 

"When are you going to talk to Jack?" She mumbled suddenly. 

"What?" I asked, surprised at the sudden question. 

"You said you needed answers before you forgave me, so when are you..." She trailed, blushing bright red. 

"I'll call him tonight." I stated, more to myself. 

"Thank you." She whispered. 

Before I realized what I was doing, I lent forward and brushed her hair away from her face, gently brushing my lips past her's. She blushed a deeper red at the wolf whistling that echoed throughout the class as I pulled back to study her reaction. 

"I love you Ivory-Grace." I whispered.

She smiled at me and kissed my cheek in return, her facial expression brightening at my words. I was worried she thought I was going to leave her again, which I wasn't. I was still mad at Jack, and a little upset with her for not believing me in the first place, but she my girl, and that wasn't about to change. 

~~

"Alex? What the hell are you doing here?" 

"Surprise." I said flatly, pushing past him into Rian's house where Zack and Rian stood shocked in the kitchen. 

"How've you been man?" Rian asked, grabbing my shoulder and pulling me into a hug. 

"You saw me at school dumbass." I chuckled. 

"But I didn't speak to you, you were too busy staring at lovergirl." He laughed. 

"You forgave her?" Jack asked.