Let's Do This.

ALEX

"LET'S DO THIS!"

"Jack shut up!" Rian yelled from the kitchen.

I chuckled and pulled Ivory on my lap, kissing her forehead as she rested her head on my shoulder. She hadn't stopped shaking since meeting my parents, and hadn't let go of me. She was nervous about tonight - I couldn't blame her - last time this happened I left her surrounded by her worst nightmare.

"Hey Ivory?" I whispered.

"Hmm?"

"You gonna be okay later?" I said, gently pressing a kiss to the side of her head.

"You won't leave me again right?" She replied shyly.

"I promise I won't darling." I smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Then...sure!" She smiled, but her eyes gave her away.

"Relax baby, I'll keep you safe." I said, tilting her chin up and kissing her nose.

~

"Ivory-Grace! You want a drink?" I yelled over the thumping music.

"N-No thanks Alex." She said quickly, pressing herself against my side.

"I'm gonna go get one, I'll be right back okay?" I shouted.

She whimpered slightly and clutched my arm, giving me a pleading look. I sighed and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, tugging her towards me and guiding us out of the swarm of people.

"Calm down." I whispered, crashing her against my chest. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my heart, instructing her to follow my breathing. She nodded and rested her head against my chest, taking deep breaths and placing random kisses on the base of my throat.

"I'm sorry Lex..." She mumbled.

"Come on, this is a party, and you're going to enjoy it okay?" I smiled, kissing her head.

"Okay." She said, kissing my cheek and sliding her hand down my arm and linking her fingers with mine.

"WHERE'S GASKARTH?" Someone yelled suddenly.

Ivory looked at me confused, I shrugged my shoulders and pulled her out the kitchen and into the lounge where the 'dancefloor' was. A guy I'd never seen before stood in the middle of the room, the crowd surrounding him in a circle. He looked a tad older than me, dressed in black jeans and a leather jacket, some cheap sunglasses hanging from his ripped t-shirt.

"OI! ARE YOU GASKARTH?" He yelled towards me.

"Yeah..." I said warily.

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT! YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S PATHETIC AND I'M HERE TO MAKE SURE YOU NEVER FORGET THAT." He yelled again. Instinctively I let go of Ivory and pushed her behind me, ensuring she was safe.

"How do you know Ivory and me? I've never met you before." I questioned angrily.

"I have my resou-"

"CHELSEA!" Ivory shouted suddenly, before withering away at the attention.

"How did you know that?" He spat at her, striding towards us.

"Y-You came r-round, I-I made y-you drinks." She stuttered.

He frowned and squared up to me, grabbing my collar and throwing me to the side leaving Ivory exposed. He smirked at her and grabbed her waist forcefully, pulling her against him.

"Chelsea was wrong about you, you're pretty sexy." He purred. Ivory physically cringed and tried to pull away. I shook myself out of my shocked state and stood up, pulled the guy back and pushing him away, before taking Ivory into my arms.

"Get the hell outta here man!" Jack slurred, tugging on his jacket. I rolled my eyes and kissed Ivory's temple in the hope to calm her down.

"I'll make you a deal, I get to take Miss Ivory home, and in return, I won't cause any trouble." He smirked.

"Back the hell off, asshole." Zack said, pushing the crowd away.

"No? Miss Ivory? What do you say?"

Ivory's breath hitched in her throat, her grip on my arm tightened dramatically. She shook her head at him, before pressing her face into my shoulder. I frowned and tightened my grip on her, circling both my arms around her middle so she couldn't move. The guys facial expression changed to one of pure anger, he growled and approached us slowly, clenching his fists.

"Look, I was told to bring Gaskarth home and to dispose of you Ivory, you're both making this hard for me." He growled again.

"BABE! WHERE ARE YOU?" A girls voice called.

I took this opportunity and pulled Ivory through to the kitchen. She clung to me desperately and I held her just as close. Repeatedly kissing her head to calm herself - and me - down.

"Baby don't let go of me okay?" I whispered.

"Okay." She replied weakly.

"HEY LEXY WHERE ARE YOUUU!" A drunken voice called.

"Oh my god that's Chelsea." Ivory sobbed, breaking down into tears.

"Shh, it's okay darling." I cooed, pressing her against me.

"She ruins everything! This is your night to celebrate and she's ruined it again! This is your night and it's somehow managed to be flipped back to me!" She cried.

"Ivory no its ok--"

"NO IT'S NOT ALEX! I'm so sorry!"

And with that she broke away from me and dashed out the house. Chelsea came stumbling in to the kitchen crying also as her boyfriend (the dude who tried one on Ivory) was with another girl. She saw me and threw herself towards me, but I quickly dodged her and ran outside Jack's house.

Jack, Rian and Zack were all stood outside, leaning against the wall with excited expressions on their faces.

"Why do you look so happy?" I questioned.

"We have news." Jack grinned drunkenly.

"Care to share that news or....?" I sighed, tapping my foot.

"Ivory went to Hazel's by the way, Taylor and Matt went after her." Zack smiled.

"Thanks man." I said gratefully.

"So this news then?"