Tell Me To Stay.

IVORY

"TOUR TIME! WOO!" 

"Jack it's 6 in the morning, piss off." Alex grumbled, tightening his grip around me. 

"BUT TOUUUURR" He screamed happily.

"Jack." I sighed, burying my head into Alex's chest.

"IVORY! TOUR TOUR TOUR!" He yelled, jumping onto my bed.

"How did you even get in here?" I mumbled.

"Door was open, duh." Jack said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

I sighed and sat up, rubbing my eyes and glaring at Jack. Today was Alex's last day, I wouldn't see him for 2 months, and therefore I wanted today to be special. Jack obviously had other plans, hence the fact he'd broken into my house at 6 in the morning screaming. 

"Jack could you come back later? Please?" Alex asked, sleep laced through his voice. 

"B-But tour..." He pouted. 

"I know Jack, but we don't leave until 4 this afternoon..." He reasoned. 

"Fine, but if you're not there at 3:45 I'll cry." He said sternly.

"Whatever dude, see you later." Alex chuckled, throwing an arm over my shoulder and pulling me towards him, pressing a kiss to my temple. 

Jack sauntered out the room, a pout on his lips. Alex sighed and pulled me on his lap, pressing kisses along my shoulder. I rested my head back against his neck and cuddled into him, relishing the moment. 

"Last day..." I mumbled. 

"I know darling, but I'll be back, it's not as if I'm disappearing forever eh?" He said, kissing the back of my head. 

"I know, it's just, I'll miss you, and Chelsea..." I trailed off, closing my eyes. 

"I'm a phone call away Ivory-Grace, you know I'd come straight home if you needed me." He whispered. 

"I know, but it's just gonna be different..." I sighed. 

"Different is good!" He smiled. 

"Not if you're not there." I whispered, lowering my head. 

"I'm always here babygirl." He said, spinning me round to face him and pressing his lips to mine. 

He moved his lips with mine slowly, keeping one arm around my waist while the other danced up my side and gently wrapped around my acorn charm. I returned the favour and held his thimble charm, using the chain to pull him closer. 

"Ivory," he panted, pulling away and resting his forehead on my own, "just remember, that you're never alone, Taylor, Matt and Mr. Farmer's are minutes away, and me? I'm always a daydream away, like you right?" 

"Shut up." I giggled, slapping his chest lightly.

"But I'm right eh?" He smiled fondly, kissing my nose.

"Hmm." I winked, a smile resting on my lips. 

"We're gonna be just fine Ivory-Grace, 2 months is nothing." He grinned, closing the distance between us. 

~~

"Tell me to stay." He begged, pushing me closer to the wall and desperately pressing his lips against me. 

"I-I can't Lex." I sighed, threading my fingers into his hair while he trailed his kisses down my neck. 

"GASKARTH 5 MINUTES!" Rian called from the van.