Fast Asleep.

IVORY

"How you feeling then?" Mr. Farmers asked. 

"Okay I guess." I sighed, leaning back into the plastic chair. 

"You've become rather close with Mr. Gaskarth recently eh? That's good." He smiled.

"Yeah, Alex is pretty cool." I laughed. He smiled and lent forward on his desk, examining the paper on his desk. 

"There are some idiots in this school." He said. 

"Sir! You can't say that!" I laughed. 

"It's YOU'RE! Not YOUR!" 

"Sounds the same when you say though..." I pointed out. 

"You are not an idiot Ivory dear, or Ivory-Grace should I say?" He smirked. 

"Ivory's fine..." I blushed. 

"Hmm...keep me updated sweetie." He winked.

"Sir!" I gasped, spluttering with giggles. 

"I'm kidding! But seriously let me know how he asks you, should be of a creative standard because of the amount he reads." 

"Stop!" I giggled, covering my face with my hands. 

"Why? Embarrassed are we?" 

"Shut up!" I laughed, shaking my head. 

"It's fine, I'll ask Taylor for the details." He winked. 

"You wouldn't." 

"Try me." He smirked. 

ALEX

I stood outside the door and watched her closely, observing her movements. I felt kind of creepy, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from the adorable creature sat on one of the desks in the front row. She was giggling and had gone bright red, I didn't know what they were talking about but quite frankly I didn't care, I had never seen her look so happy. Deciding I should probably make my presence known I knocked gently on the door before pushing it open. 

"Hey - am I interrupting something?"

Ivory turned bright red and began to laugh again while Mr. Farmers cleared his throat and stood up. 

"Not at all Mr. Gaskarth, I assume you would like to talk to Ivory?" 

"If that's okay?"

"Go ahead..." He smiled, motioning me to come in and sit down. He excused himself and left the room leaving me and Ivory alone, she was hiding behind her hair and hiccuping with giggles. 

"What's so funny eh?" I smiled, leaning on Mr. Farmers desk opposite her. 

"Nothing, I'm fine." She smiled, taking a deep breath. 

"So I came here to ask you something." I grinned. 

"Go ahead..." He smiled, her eyes lighting up. 

"Well, Jack's having a party tonight, and I was wondering whether you'd like to go?" 

"Oh...um, I don't really d-do parties." She sighed, the light leaving her eyes once more. 

"Come on Ivory, I won't leave your side I promise." I said getting up from the desk and standing in front of her. 

"Do I have to dress up?" 

"No." I laughed, tucking her hair behind her ears. 

"Well I guess I could..." She mumbled. 

"Woo! Your first high school party!" I grinned, dancing with her arms.