Nice, Attractive.

ALEX

"Man I needed this."

"Nice, attractive Lex." She giggled, rolling her eyes. 

I wiped my hand across my mouth, removing the froth from my coffee from my mouth. Four days later and Ivory's dad was released from hospital, he was transferred to a special home in which nurses would care for his condition until he was strong again. This news had calmed Ivory down considerably, meaning I could her home and we could progress without extra stress.

"Remember when I took you here for the first time?" I asked her, sipping at my coffee again. 

"Of course I do, it was first time I had ever been late for school ever." She smiled, sending a wink my way.

"Oh please you loved it." I joked.

"Yep, I walked in late behind you, both of us had sex hair, we looked flushed as hell, and my uncle was sat at the front of the class smirking at us, loved that day." She grinned, rolling her eyes again. 

"Your uncle that now refuses to call me by my first name." I sighed, a smile tugging at the corner of my lips.

"Sign of respect." She shrugged.

"Calling me Mr. Gaskarth is a sign of respect how exactly?" I inquired, leaning forward on my elbows. 

"Does it to everyone I get close too, when they're important to me they're important to him. Like before I met you I had this friend called Max who lived far away, but we were like so close to point he'd fly out and come visi-- you okay?"

"What? Yeah." I said, realising I had been clenching my fists. I shook my head and motioned for her continue, ridding my head of the protective thoughts circling my brain.

"Well, yeah he always called him by his last name, until he slept with Chelsea, then of course we didn't exactly talk anymore..." She trailed off sadly.

"He used you?" I questioned, sliding my hand over the table and intertwining our fingers together.

"Yeah, guess he did." She sighed, lowering her head. 

"That happen often?" I asked her, squeezing her hand.

"Yeah, but it's okay, I have you now, so none of that matters anyway." She smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" I said suddenly.

"Sure...?"

"Matt once told me you'd never had any relationship before, is that true?"

"When did he tell you that?" She said, removing her hands from mine, a frown appearing on her forehead.

"Ages ago, the day before your Mom's anniversary." 

"Oh...well, yeah I guess he told you truth, Max was the closest thing." She answered.

"So you've only ever kissed me?" I smirked.

"Don't flatter yourself, it's just me." She chuckled.

"Good enough for me." I winked.

"Hey!" She laughed, reaching over and smacking my arm.

"Come on darling, let's get you home."

~~

"Good to be home?"

"I guess." She smirked, hiding her smile.

"Are you staying?" She asked, dropping her bag on her bed and flopping down next to it. 

"Do you want me to stay?" I smirked, walking over to her. 

"I...uh-" She stuttered, not breaking her gaze with mine. 

I knelt down on her bed, placing my hands either side of her legs. She smiled shyly at me, while I sent her a wink. My touch trailed up her legs while I crawled up her body, my head eventually becoming level with hers.

"A-Alex?" She whispered.

"Shh.." I hushed her, pressing my finger against her lips.

Her eyes widened, her lips gently pressing a kiss to my finger before I dragged it down her neck to rest on her collarbones. I leaned down and gently brushed my lips over her eyelids, causing them to close as I wanted. 

"Relax baby..." I whispered, lowering my head to her neck.

My touch trailed down her arms while my lips caressed her neck, occasionally biting down making her flinch. Her hands had lost themselves in my hair, tugging on it every time my teeth scraped her sensitive skin provoking a low growl of approve to bubble from my throat. 

"A-Alex, what a-a-re you d-doing?" She stuttered. 

I lifted my head to look at her, her cheeks flushed and eyelashes fluttering in confusion. I smiled, a genuine smile at how beautiful she looked. 

"I'm going to make you feel good." I told her, my hand curling around her wrist.

"A-Alex." She said, her expression changing into one of pure nerves. 

"It's okay beautiful, relax..." I smiled, lifting my hands to dance over her collarbones.

I dipped my head back to her neck, lowering my touch along her arms to rest on her waist. She whimpered beneath me as my lips brushed over the spot where her jaw connected with her neck, I smirked against her skin and focused my lips there, gently sucking on the skin.

"W-Why?" She whimpered, her breath catching as my teeth scraped over the reddening skin.

"You need to relax, it's been a tough few weeks for you angel..." I said quietly, my lips brushing her ear as I spoke. 

"I-I'm fine." She insisted. 

"I missed you." I mumbled, returning to her sweet spot. 

Her eyes fluttered closed again, her breath hitching now and again making me smile. My fingers gently toyed with her t-shirt, twisting the thin material in my hands. She swallowed as she realised what was going on, a blush painting her cheeks, the heat radiating off her face as my nose brushed her cheek. 

"You okay?" I whispered, nuzzling my face into her neck. 

"Mmm." She mumbled. 

I chuckled, bringing my hand up to cup her cheek. My hand subtly pushed the material of her shirt up her stomach a little, allowing my fingers to dance across the soft skin. 

"I love you Ivory-Grace..." I said, brushing my nose past her's.

She nodded slowly, her eyes remaining shut. I laughed quietly, kissing her cheek before trailing off down her neck and to her collarbones, sucking harshly on the exposed skin. 

"All for you Ivory-Grace, it's all about you now..."

A/N: Happy now? ;)