England.

IVORY

"Ivory wait!" Chelsea called as I dashed upstairs.

I ignored her, darting into my room and slamming the door. Without hesitation I pulled the latch across and slid down to the floor, placing my head in my hands. Things couldn't have gotten worse - yet somehow they had. 

"Ivory please!" Chelsea pleaded, banging on my door. 

"What? What could you ever want now?" I yelled back, however my threat sounded empty with the lump in my throat. 

"I'm sorry okay? He came over and was crying because of you so I comforted him and we kissed and you know what I'm like..." She explained sadly. 

"So that makes it okay?" I said softly. 

"No...I'm know I'm wrong I'm sorry." She sighed.

"OUT OF MY WAY!" Alex yelled, banging on the door.

I sighed and shakily stood up, my heart warming a little at my sister's apology. I was undecided on what to do, and knowing Alex he would have already given Jack an earful if not a fistful, so I unlatched the door and allowed Alex in, not before sending a sympathetic look to Chelsea to let her know I accepted her apology. 

"Are you okay?" Alex cried, looping his arms around my waist and tugging me to his chest.

"I'm fine Lex, are you?" I said quietly. 

"I'm annoyed Ivory-Grace, how are you so calm?" He said angrily, kissing my head in attempt to calm himself down. 

"Jack was crying when he came over, they just got caught up." I explained, planting a kiss on the base of his throat. 

"No excuse, he shouldn't of put us through all this only to go kiss your sister!" He growled, stepping back from me. 

"I'm not saying I'm just going to let this go Alex." I frowned, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"I don't understand what's wrong with him! He was my best friend for God's sake!" He yelled, kicking my bed in anger.

"D-Don't." I whimpered.

His eyes locked to mine and the anger melted away from them. He walked over and pulled me into his arms again, burying his head into my hair. I sighed and kissed his neck, knowing it calmed him down. His arms locked tightly around my middle, holding me as if it was the last time. 

"You okay?" I asked timidly. 

"I think we should go." He said.

"Go where?" I asked, praying he meant both of us.

"England."

"What?" I chuckled, pulling back to look him in the face. 

"Seriously, let's just go to England." He shrugged, kissing my forehead. 

"How the hell would that work?" I asked, realizing he was serious.

"My entire family are there angel, we hop on a plane and we're there, no problem." 

"School?" I asked, a small smile resting on my lips.

"A week or so off will be fine, stop worrying, let's just go this." He smiled.

"Alex I don--"

"Ivory-Grace will you please do me the honour of coming to England with me?"

I was stunned, but before my brain could register what was happening I was nodding and smiling. He grinned and grabbed my hips, lifting me up and spinning me round. We laughed together before stumbling over to my bed and collapsing down. 

"England baby." Alex winked. 

I leaned forward and gently kissed his lips, threading my fingers into his hair. As I pulled away he grinned and tugged me on top of him, planting kisses into my hair.

"England baby."

~~

"If you hurt her, or if  she gets hurt in any way, don't even think about coming back." 

"I got it Taylor." Alex laughed, throwing my suitcase into his car.

"Have fun poppet." Mr Farmers smiled, ruffling my hair as I hugged him. 

"Will do Uncle A." I grinned, kissing his cheek. 

"Ivory-G, my little girl, going to England, who would have thought?" Matt laughed.

"I'll miss you." I whispered, launching myself at him.

"We got to go sweetie." Alex said politely. 

"Bye guys!" I grinned, jumping into the car while Alex hugged Rian and Zack goodbye. 

Eventually we were both ready and began the drive to the airport. Alex turned his radio up and lacing his fingers with mine, squeezing my hand in reassurance. I was beyond nervous for this trip, it was a new place, of which I knew little about, I was with Alex (I was still a little unsure about where I stood after what happened), and we were staying with his parents, it was practically hell. 

A good hour or so later we arrived at the airport, we pulled all our luggage out of the car and made our way through customs. Our flight left at 2, and it was currently 12:30, meaning of course Gaskarth was hungry.

"Want do you want love?" He asked, his eyes scanning the various sandwiches on offer. 

"I'm fine thank you." I smiled politely. 

"Ivory all you've eaten today is half a banana and we won't eat for like another few hours or so--"

"Alex I can't eat okay? You know what my stomach's like." I frowned, pulling back from him and walking to a table.

My anxiety caused sickness, all the time, but it was amplified during social or new situations. In times like these, even the thought of food made me need to run to a bathroom. I hated it, I hated every bit of it, and that was why I was determined to overcome it. 

"M'sorry." Alex mumbled, sliding into the booth next to me and pressing a kiss against my temple. 

"It's okay." I half smiled, casting my eyes away from the bacon roll he was holding. 

"Let's go wait in the lounge yeah?" He offered.

"Thank you." I smiled, thankful to get out of there. 

We wandered around for a while before taking a seat against the window. Alex had long finished his roll but had stocked up on crisps and junk food from duty free ready for when I felt better. We were sat in silence for a bit, before Alex reached over and tugged me onto his lap. Instead of protesting as we were in a public place, I let my tiredness take over and snuggled into him, burying my head in his neck. 

"Go to sleep beautiful, I'll wake you up when it's time." He smiled, brushing the hair out of my face.

"I love you." I mumbled, closing my eyes. 

"I love you too babygirl, always."