Morning Beautiful.

ALEX

"Morning beautiful..." 

"Hey..." She said softly, reaching up and rubbing her eyes. 

"Sleep okay?" I asked her, leaning down and kissing her forehead. 

"Mmm." She mumbled, letting her eyes fall shut before cuddling back into me. 

"We gotta get up darling." I chuckled, kissing the top of her head.

"No." She said bluntly, pressing random kisses on my chest. 

"Ivory..." I sighed, knowing full well I would give in to her at some point. 

"IVY! WHERE'S MY BREAKFAST?" 

"Guess I am getting up..." She sighed, shuffling back from me. 

"Oh no you don't!" I said quickly, gathering her back in my arms.

"But we gotta get up!" She mocked. 

"Watch it short stuff." I winked, kissing her nose. 

As expected, within minutes Ivory's door flew open, and Chelsea almost screamed at the sight of me. 

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?" She yelled, trying to cover herself up. She had turned up in underwear...and not much else. Being the respectful gentleman I am I looked away and allowed Ivory to talk. 

"He stayed the night." Ivory replied calmly. 

"BUT HE CHEATED ON YOU!" She screamed in annoyance. 

"No, he didn't." She smiled shyly, reaching her hand back and tangling her fingers with mine. I smiled at contact, and squeezed her hand in reassurance. 

"YOU SAW HIM KISS ME!" 

"No, I saw you kiss him." 

"AND HE KISSED BACK." 

"Chelsea drop it." She pleaded.

"JUST GET HIM OUT AND MAKE ME BREAKFAST." She demanded, before slamming Ivory's door causing her to flinch. 

"You're not leaving right?" She asked, dropping my hand and standing up. 

"Nope!" I smiled, popping the 'p'. 

"Oh...good." She said shyly.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, walking over to her and grabbing her waist from behind, she dropped the book she was holding and tilted her head to look at me. I smiled and kissed her cheek, pulling her back to me. 

"You working today?" I whispered into her ear, kissing the skin beneath it. 

"Hadn't planned on it."

"Good, Jack and guys want you at practise again..." I murmured, trailing my kisses down her neck. 

"O-Okay." She stuttered, leaning back into me. 

~~

"Morning Ivory, Mr. Gaskarth." Mr. Farmer's smirked as we walked into his room.

"Y'know my names Alex, right sir?" I asked, throwing my arm around Ivory's shoulders.

"I'm aware thank you Mr. Gaskarth." He replied, still smirking. 

I rolled my eyes and tugged Ivory closer, dropping my arm to her waist and kissing her temple. 

"So I spoke to Taylor yesterday..." Mr Farmers began. 

"Stop, oh my god no." Ivory sighed. 

"And he told me..." He taunted.