I Found Mine.

IVORY

"Ivory wake up!"

I groaned and stuffed my face into my pillow violently, ignoring the person poking my side repeatedly.

"Ivory love, get up." Someone murmured softly, pressing their lips to my temple.

"Alex." I breathed, tilting my head to see him.

"Happy birthday baby." He smiled, lying down next to me and pressing his nose against my own.

"Thank you." I whispered, grinning at the pretty boy in front of me.

He lent in and gently brushed his lips past mine, enough for them to curve up into a wicked smile. Alex noticed and kissed my nose, chuckling as I blushed a deep red. 

"I'm not leaving this bed today." I stated, shuffling and cuddling into Alex's chest.

"We have plans I'm afraid love." He chuckled.

"Noooo." I complained, pulling the duvet tighter around us. 

Alex laughed, tugging the cover away from us and pulling me on top of him. He gently brushed his fingertips through my hair, allowing my eyes to flutter closed again. He continued his addicting action, occasionally pressing his lips against my forehead.

"Let the surprises begin."

~~

"Why the hell am I blindfolded?"

"Ivory stop talking."

"I can see literally nothing."

"That's the point sweetie."

"Are we here yet?"

"No love, or we would have stopped walking." 

I laughed and crossed my arms over my chest, portraying my annoyance. Alex sighed and placed his hands over my hips, forcefully pushing me in the right direction. I giggled and went limp, falling back into his chest. He growled playfully, lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder. 

"It's like you've lost a year not become a year older." He chuckled.

"Says the guy who blinded folded me!" I pointed out, beginning to feel the affects of being upside down.

We walked in silence for a bit longer, until Alex carefully placed me down and pressed a kiss to my nose. His hands found my hips again and he steered me inside a venue, it smelt of alcohol and sweat, so my first thoughts were Jack's house. But the minutes we stepped into a room, I realized exactly where we were. 

"SURPRISE!"

The blindfold was untied and the lights were flicked on as everyone screamed. I grinned and waved at the mass of people surrounding me. We were at Rams Head Live. Everyone was here: Taylor, Matt, Chelsea, my Dad, Jack, Zack, Rian, Uncle A and many other faces I knew. Alex tapped my shoulder from behind, reminding me he was there. I immediately jumped on him, peppering his face with kisses and mumbling 'thank you' over and over.

"Told you I'd make it special." He whispered, supporting my legs that were wrapped around his waist. 

"You didn't lie." I smiled, closing my lips over his own, making everyone surrounding us cheer. 

"Go talk to people." He smiled, ushering me away after dropping me. 

I hurried over to Matt, Taylor and Uncle A, holding them in my embrace and thanking them repeatedly. They all kissed my cheek and pointed to my Dad who was sat smiling with Chelsea. I approached them slowly, amazed they were both here.