Ha. Ha. Ha.

IVORY

"Morning you."

"Hellooo..." I laughed awkwardly. 

One week later and things had settled once again, I had spent the anniversary with Alex, Taylor and Matt, James had stuck with Chelsea all day to see her through it. We had visited her grave, called my Dad who was with Mary-Anne, and then watched movies at mine for the evening. Despite what the anniversary was for, it had turned out to be an okay day, and for that I could never thank the guys enough. 

Today was Saturday, and Jack was still insistent on me coming to band practise, so much so he, Alex, Rian and Zack had come down to the shop to pick me up and take me to Rian's so I could watch. 

"Is Taylor okay with you leaving?" Alex asked, hooking his fingers into my belt loops and pulling me towards him. 

"He won't be if you do that again." I smiled, leaning up and kissing his cheek. He pouted and puckered his lips - motioning for me to kiss him. 

"Jack your boyfriend's playing up control him." I winked, pulling away from Alex and stripping out of my overalls down to Alex's Green Day shirt and black leggings. 

"Ivory-G and friends, are you guys coming to the camp-out tonight?" Matt yelled from his station. 

"Yep! Guys?" I called back, they all nodded. "Friends are in too!"

"What about boyfriends?" Alex smirked. 

"Well they sure as hell aren't coming." Taylor announced, emerging from the office. 

"Ha. Ha. Ha." Alex laughed sarcastically. 

"Where is this camp-out then?" Jack asked. 

"Hazel's." I replied, lacing up my converses. 

"Who's Hazel?" Rian asked. 

"It's a place, dumbass." Alex chuckled, bending down and slipping an arm around my waist to help me up. 

"Never heard of it." Zack stated. 

"Good." I smiled, leaning into Alex's chest. 

"So, to mine?" Rian asked. 

Everyone replied with various 'yeps' and 'sures' and began their walk out the shop. I ran up to Matt and kissed his cheek, telling him to be at Hazel's for 8:00. I then dashed to Taylor and threw my arms around his neck, telling him to bring his guitar and that I loved him. 

"Ivory let's go!" Jack called from outside. 

"Coming! Jeez you guys are impatient..." I mumbled, walking out to greet them. 

"Come on you." Alex laughed, placing me on his back and beginning the walk to Rian's.

~~

"YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING OH MY GOD!" I squealed, jumping up from the small sofa and latching myself onto Alex. 

"Thank's darling." He grinned, catching my waist and kissing my forehead. 

"Where's my greeting?" Jack pouted. 

"Aaw Jacky." I blushed, detaching myself from Alex and kissing Jack's cheek, then proceeding to repeat the gesture to Rian and Zack. 

"Play another!" I beamed, throwing myself onto the sofa once more. 

"Um, sure...Zack any preferences?" Alex asked. 

"You want to show her Lullabies?" He suggested. Alex's face turned rigid and he frowned.