Pack Your Stuff.

ALEX

"W-What?" She stuttered. 

"Come stay with me, my parents are in England, even if they were home they wouldn't mind, but you can't stay here Ivory, it's not safe." I sighed, flipping us over so I was hovering above her. 

"Alex I can't, no, thank you but no." She said firmly, shaking her head. 

"I'm not taking no for an answer Ivory - she's hurting you physically and mentally!" I snapped.

"I'm fine Alex!" She shouted, struggling under me.

"IVORY I SWEAR IF I HAVE TO COME UP THERE YOU'LL FEEL IT TOMORROW!" Chelsea yelled once more. 

"Pack your stuff, you're coming with me." I growled. 

"Alex no!" She protested. 

I cut her off by slamming my lips to hers, moving them desperately in the hope she'd stop struggling, my arms were placed by her head so she couldn't move. She refused to kiss me back, tilting her head sideways and pushing my chest away from her. I sighed angrily and attached my lips to her neck, trailing my hands down her arms to hold them to the mattress. 

"Alex I'm staying here! I can't leave this house!" She cried suddenly. 

I trailed my kisses up her neck and along her jawline until my face was above her's. Her eyes were hazy and her lip was quivering, she blinked her eyes to get rid of the tears but one still fell. I pecked her lips and stared at her, watching the tear roll down her cheek. 

"I just want you to be happy." I whispered, my lips brushing against her's as I spoke. 

"This is all I have l-left of her Alex, I c-can't leave it." She responded, her voice cracking. 

"Your Mom?" I questioned. 

She nodded, leaning up and pecking my lips. I released her arms but remained hovering above her, watching her sigh sadly. 

"I want nothing more than to stay with you, but there's no way I could leave this house, no way I could leave Chelsea to ruin it." 

I paused, pressing my lips to her forehead. She cautiously brought one arm up and wrapped her hand around my thimble, the other slipping into the front pocket of my jeans. I kissed her nose and brought one of my hands up to rest on her cheek, swiping away the remaining tears. 

"YOU'RE DEAD IVO- WHAT THE HELL?" Chelsea yelled as the door flew open. Ivory pushed me off her and stood up frantically, smoothing down her shirt. 

"YOU TOOK HIM BACK? AFTER HE KISSED ME?" She yelled. 

"WHAT? YOU KISSED ME!" I shouted, standing up and slipping an arm around Ivory's waist. 

"AS IF I'D KISS YOU!" She responded. I glanced down to Ivory who was pressing herself into my side, she looked terrified and on the verge of tears. 

"Chelsea stop..." Ivory pleaded quietly.

"How did you even get in here?" Chelsea spat at me. 

"How could even treat your sister the way you do?" I retorted. 

"Get. Out. Of. My. House." She growled. 

"Chelsea..." Ivory sighed. 

"Drinks. NOW!" She yelled, before slamming Ivory's door and strutting back downstairs. 

I pulled Ivory to my chest and held her there, running my fingers up and down her spine and kissing her head regularly. She buried her face in my chest and linked her fingers together behind my back, pulling me closer. 

"What are we gonna do babygirl?" I whispered. 

"You could stay here?" She offered quietly. 

"What?" I asked, pulling my head back to look at her. 

"You could stay here...with me." She said softly, looking down embarrassed. 

"You want me to stay with you?" I smiled. 

"More than anything..." She whispered, her eyes flickering up to see my reaction. 

"Okay." I grinned. 

"Really?" She beamed. 

"Yes!" I laughed, picking her up and spinning her round. I set her down gently and kept my arms locked around her waist, pressing my lips against her forehead. A quiet yawn escaped her lips as she tightened her arms around me, causing me to chuckle. 

"You tired darling?" I asked. 

"I'm fine." She smiled with tired eyes. 

"Come on you." I chuckled, tugging on her hand and leading her to her bed. 

She quickly shed my hoodie and her jeans and climbed into bed, I followed suit and stripped myself of my still wet jeans, following in after her and wrapping my arms around her small figure. 

"What about Chelsea?" She asked, as she lent to flick the light off. 

"Don't worry about her - I'm here right?"

"I-I guess..." She said, still hesitating to turn off the light. 

 "Ivory it's okay - she won't touch you when I'm here." I smiled. 

"O-Okay." She said weakly, turning the light off and cuddling back into my embrace. 

I kissed her forehead as she buried her head in my chest, tangling our legs together. Her eyes fell shut within minutes - allowing me to look at her properly. The bags under her eyes were heavy, showing her tiredness, and there were bruises on her arms where Chelsea had grabbed her. Her skin was deathly pale, the usual brightness to her cheeks was missing. She looked tired, upset but some what relieved. I smiled at her, despite these things, she was still outstandingly beautiful. I kissed her forehead again and pulled her closer. 

"I'll keep you safe Ivory-Grace, I promise."