Tomorrow.

ALEX

"Taylor? Matt?" She cried, running into the shop. I had sprinted after her, and had managed to catch up with her slightly. She had stopped a few times to catch her breath, as her tears had started up again. 

"Ivory?" Matt questioned, emerging from the office. I stayed outside, catching my own breath, and listening to what he had to say. 

"Oh Ivory, what's wrong sweetheart?" He sighed sadly. 

"T-Tomorrow..." She sobbed. My heart clenched at the sound of her hurt, it seemed that she cried a lot, whether she had before I was around I didn't know, and honestly dreaded to think. But her crying was never petty crying, it was always over something worth crying over.

"Shh, it's okay, it's okay." He whispered, but the sounds of Ivory beginning to struggle surfaced. 

"I-I almost forgot!" She screamed, pushing Matt away and taking a run for it out the shop doors. 

Before she could run anywhere I had her wrapped in my arms, she struggled and pulled but I kept my grip firmly around her waist, placing one arm across her back so she couldn't run. I kissed her head and gradually she stopped struggling, simply pressing her face into my chest, letting out small sobs. 

"Ivory...calm down darling." I whispered. 

"A-Alex, I a-almost f-forgot her, I-I'm so a-awful!" She cried. 

"No you're not please calm down sweetie..." I pleaded, nuzzling my head into her neck and gently kissing the skin in the hope to calm her down. But it didn't calm her down, her cries increased until she was struggling to breathe.

"TAYLOR, MATT!" I yelled frantically. 

"What? IVORY!" Taylor said, dashing out of the shop and pulling Ivory away. I was left shocked and uneasy at the sight of Taylor carrying her inside and laying her down in this position so she could breathe again. Matt was acting as a pillow for her, while I stood at the door, unable to comprehend what was happening in-front of me. 

~~

"She'll be okay Alex, you did the right thing." Matt sighed. 

An hour later and Ivory was asleep - she was breathing better and seemed to have calmed down. Taylor was refusing to leave her side while me and Matt had gone for some fresh air. 

"Does she-- always react like that at this time of year?" I asked. 

"To some extent - yes, but Chelsea and her dad are giving her a lot of trouble this year, she's the only one who seems to understand anything in that family, a lot of stress for a 16 year old." He said sadly. 

"I'm just more stress then?" 

"Oh God no Alex, you've done her good! I know Taylor gives you grief but he's just really protective of her, she's never had any kind of relationship before - so for you to come in and sweep her off her feet, kind of hard for him to come to terms with." He smiled. 

"She's never had a relationship before?" I questioned. 

"Nope." He laughed.

"Whoaa..." I said shocked. 

"She reads a lot." He chuckled. 

"Ahhh..." I laughed. 

"You want to see her? I mean she'll probably shy away but it'll good for her to know you're sticking around - you are sticking around right?"

"Of course, for sure, no doubt." I said quickly. 

"Awesome." He chuckled, walking back into the office where Taylor was on the phone to someone.