I'm Sensing That.

IVORY

"Alex." 

"Lex." 

"Alexxx..." I whined, poking his cheek.

"Shup up Ivory." He groaned, rolling over and pulling me with him due to his arm being wrapped around my waist. 

"I'm awake now!" I smiled, kissing his cheek. 

"I'm sensing that." He sighed, running a hand over his face. 

"Come on please." I grinned, slipping out of his arms.

"Nooo...come snuggle." He pleaded, pulling the duvet tighter around himself.

"Alex we're on limited time here, we can snuggle later, come on!" I pouted.

"Dammit Ivory." He cursed, slowly sitting up revealing his bare chest.

I blushed and turned away, heading for the bathroom with a handful of clothes. I reached for the handle when two large hands snaked round my waist, their breath tickling the back of my neck. I gasped as Alex's lips pressed to spot under my ear, before he playfully took my earlobe between his teeth. 

"Or we could do something else..." His raspy voice whispered.

"I-I..." I stuttered, my eyes closing. 

He started to drag me backwards before my senses kicked in and I stopped, pulling out of his hold. 

"You. Go. Make. Food." I said sternly, this thing successfully walking to the bathroom. 

"Yes my lady!"

~~

ALEX

"Oh my god Alex it's One Direction!" She squealed.

"Shhh!" I laughed, grabbing her waist from behind to stop her bouncing. 

"They're so real!" She exclaimed, running towards them receiving numerous glares from other teenage girls around us. 

"Baby people are staring." I chuckled into her ear, placing my hands on her hips. 

"Oh." She mumbled, pressing herself into me and blushing a dark red.

She shyly glanced around, realizing people had moved on leaving her alone with the waxwork. A bright smile illuminated her features as stared at it, she moved forward and gently poked Harry's cheek, causing her to cringe slightly at the waxy touch. 

"So Blink girl, what's all this?" I sassed, placing my hand on my hip.

"They make me smile." She shrugged. "Especially this one." She grinned, pointing to Harry.

"Seriously?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I shouldn't have to explain my reason for liking something, I just do, some people have a wider taste than others." She explained, her eyes never leaving the intricate waxwork.

"And that's why I love you." I mumbled into her neck as I wrapped her in my embrace. 

"I mean it's not that different from me liking heavy metal, both are pretty different to pop-punk, in-fact One Direction are probably closer." She laughed.

"Watch it sweetheart." I winked.

"Shut up you love it." She grinned teasingly, making the biggest smile appear on my face.

It was so nice to see her relaxed, I loved it when she was playful. No worries about Chelsea, no worries about her Dad, no worries about school and no worries about Jack. She just looked so happy.