Morning Sunshine.

IVORY

"Morning sunshine!" 

"Hi." I mumbled. 

I was at the shop by the myself, it was the day after Jack's party and I still wasn't right. I couldn't lose the thought of my mom and dad not being there in the future, I hoped Alex would be, but nothing was ever set in stone. After I had ran to Hazel's and cried it out with Taylor and Matt, Alex had promptly turned up, excited as ever with some 'news', however he hadn't told this news. 

"What's up darling?" He questioned, walking into the office where I was. 

"Nothing I just--tired, just tired." I settled for. He rolled his eyes and wrapped me in his arms, pulling me to his chest.

"Now do I get the truth or am I forcing it out of you?" He whispered, kissing the top of my head. 

"You'd never leave me right?" I said quietly. He paused for a moment, his features faulting before he smiled and shook his head. 

"Never, why would you ask that?"

"I just--nevermind." I sighed, pulling away from him and sitting back down. 

"Ivory..." He said, lifting me up and sitting down before placing me on his lap. "Tell me what's up babygirl."

"It's stupid." I mumbled, pressing my face into his chest.

"It can't be if it's bothering you that much, eh?" He smiled sadly, pressing a kiss to my temple. 

"It's just--my own parents aren't going to be a part of my future, my Mom's gone and Dad doesn't care, he just wants Chelsea to be happy, he assumes because I'm mature I don't need looking after or supporting, because I don't openly talk about my feelings with him, I'm fine, it's just sad I guess..."

"Oh Ivory..." Alex sighed, pulling me closer and tilting my head up to look at him. "That's not stupid."

"Yeah it is, I can't change it, why be upset by it?" I sighed. 

"But you can change it sweetie, you have me, Taylor, Matt, the guys and Mr. Farmers who you know will never you, sure you don't have your Mom in person, but she's always there isn't she?" He smiled, pressing his lips to mine. 

 "I guess..." I said, a small smile creeping on my lips as he began to move his fingers over my stomach. 

"Now, what's the best way to extract laughter from beautiful lady's?" He asked slyly. 

"Call them beautiful lady's?" I snorted.

"Oh that's it!" He yelled before swiftly pushing me off the chair and tickling me senseless. 

"ALEX!" I screamed, squirming around under him while he swiftly moved his fingers to my sides. 

"Tell me you're sorry!" He demanded.

"ALEX STOP!" I cried, tears streaming down my face from the endless laughter. 

"So much power!" He winked, throwing his leg over my waist and straddling me.

"LEX PLEASE!" I screamed, throwing my arms around blindly in the hope to make him stop. 

"I never knew people could actually be this ticklish." He chuckled, continuing to tickle the living daylights out of me. 

"STOP PLEASE!" I begged, spluttering with giggles. 

"IVORY! WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU HURT? WHO'S WITH YOU?" Taylor shouted, barging the door open. 

Alex blushed crimson, awkwardly shuffling off me and helping me up. Taylor glared at him, while Alex casually draped his arm around my waist. Matt appeared at the door, smirking at me and nudging Taylor. 

"Care to explain?" Taylor frowned. 

"J-Just tickling her, nothing m-more." Alex stuttered nervously. 

"Watch it Gaskarth." Taylor growled protectively before storming out.

"Sooo how are you guys then?" Matt grinned, ruffling Alex's hair and kissing my cheek. 

"Awesome, how's Margo?" I smiled. 

"She's good." He blushed, ducking his head and shuffling out the room. 

"You escaped that one easy Ivory-Grace, I'll get you back." He winked, tugging me closer by my waist and kissing my forehead. 

"You're a dork Lex." I smiled happily. 

"Well I'm yo-"

"I'm gonna stop you before you even finish that sentence." I winked. 

"Dammit!" He pouted.

"Come on, let's go to Hazel's." I smiled, pecking his lips and pulling him out the door.

~~

"How was Jack's?" I asked, laying my head in Alex's lap.

"I missed you." He pouted. 

"But you enjoyed it right?" I teased. 

"It was...bearable once I knew you were okay." He smirked. 

"So you really freaking enjoyed it then?" I laughed.

"Seeing Jack attempt to do a keg stand without assistance is always entertaining." He smirked. 

"Got pretty crazy then?"

"It's a high school party, what did you expect?" He chuckled.

I smiled and closed my eyes, playing with the hem of Alex's shirt. He gently combed his fingers through my hair and leaned down, kissing my forehead. I shivered at the harsh wind that picked up, sitting up and cuddling into Alex's arms.

"Are you free this time in two week's?" I asked, kissing Alex's chin.

"I--uh, why sweetie?" He answered. 

"It's just it's Chelsea's birthday so the house will be party filled all week...I don't want to stay alone." I mumbled shyly. 

"Oh Ivory..." Alex said sadly. 

"So you're not free?" I murmered, leaning my head on his shoulder. 

"Ivory--after you left at Jack's, the guys uh, told me something..." He mumbled. 

"What did they tell you?" I asked cautiously. 

"I'm going on tour, for two months, starting next week..."