Chapter 75/ short ass cameo

File this under endings we didn't do. This is as a reenvisioning of chapter 76/Resistance/Delusions  of grandeur

Dedicated ( and inspired by  )  Jessie CKJ664  , Dragon  Dragon_Writer993  and Kat and Laura Book_Nerds13

Jessie CKJ664

"It's completely wrong of Zola to play Jenny like this. Like I swear if I could be warped into this book and get a short ass cameo that hoe would be dead with all her backup files burnt to a crisp"

@Dragon_Writer993

-Swoops in and rescues Jenny and bites Zolas face off-

@Book_Nerds13

This batch gonna die. It depends on if either Rockwood or I get to her first. 😡

A/N It starts off as chapter 76 as normal read down to the bottom

**************

Araneae marched me down to the guest wing. I caught just-read-the-instructions eye and she ushered me in. Her racoon eyes seemed to suggest I run very very far away and hide. As I came Zola was sitting feeding directly on a slave. 'Like they don't have plates or cups where you come from' I thought. Zola was wearing a halter top showing a lot of skin on her bare shoulders. You could see tattoos on her arms - not barcodes like mine but something symbolic.

In the room there were three slaves each holding a strong directional lights. Wealthier super vain collaborators and robots knew that good lighting it was an important aspect of looking good in photos. It was common for a robot to have three lighting slaves which continuously moved strong lights around at robot's silent command. This made sure that the robot always looked it's best from the observers point of view. It was like being a model followed around continuously by three lighting technicians. This is ensured that the robot always look it's best. I have seen lighting slaves in some of the slave movies I had reluctantly watched. Clearly Zola want to look her best but for me ? Why?

I came in and knelt down with my best slave manners. Normally the custom was to let the slave stay kneeling, yap yap yap and then dismiss them. There was some rule but I never knew it as the collar just told you what to do.

"No need to kneel on ceremony Come and sit here" said Zola tapping the bed.

Letting slaves on the future was a no no the commission for public safety was trying to stamp out, even I knew that.

I went over and sat on the edge of the bed looking down on the floor. My stomach tensed up she was up to something, why the poorly acted show of approaching me? Zola dismissed the slaves in the room. The lighting slaves left the lights illuminating her. The male slave who was acting as a coffee table stood up and walked out.

"You look so sad and that won't do , No Head up" said Zola. I followed orders. My guess was she was there to make me do something non slavish and have me punished. Zola tied a scarf around my collar. Wonderful she wanted to play barbie I wonder if I should tell her I can bend my legs at the knee?

"There we go, all alone. All the recording is off. We can talk in private now. Girl to girl" she said

I sat uncomfortably on the edge of the bed. I didn't think much of Zola's approach, it was like being seduced by a dead sheep.

"Relax. I'm not going to harm you.... much ... I'm joking! A girl as funny and cute as you should be able to get joke" she said but I didn't move. The last time people had been this creepy nice to me was when Nancy Biggs tried to lock me in the girls restrooms at school ( hint next time check the windows fool).