Chapter 61/Him/living is so easy with your eyes closed

A/N Hope you had a good Halloween ( we did ). PHOTO Thought we would add to the 'we are not making this up' list with an image of a multi-touch table yes they actually exist I've seen one. If you believe the A.I computer people this is all ready to happen tomorrow ( hence the 20 seconds into the future timestamp ). You should have been like Reb and gone out in your Rachel Weisz catsuit, over Halloween to get in some practice before the machines really take over ( and don't tell us we didn't warn you when it happens ). The Good news is the Rachel Weisz Halloween cover got more boys reading the book. The bad news is they have to sit through every Joe chapter legs crossed. Good news boys no Joe in this chapter.

Location /Washington 2.0/Rockwood hall/Room 404/Jenny's cage. NMO date 4.669

Jenny's POV

It was a week or so later. I was sitting in my virtual cage as punishment for a particularly lame insult which boarded on praise. ( 'With enemies like you who needs friends' if you must know) Honestly, I deserved my 10 minutes in the sin bin for that one. Meanwhile Rockwood was across the room on the touch table scrolling through my collar cam stream of breeding party.

He was actually in a good mood, apparently, he had got an invite to a huge opening of the Gallery of Mankind from the Colab Senator McConnell. Apparently, Master Clarkson was going up before the New Mechanical Order Court as a scapegoat for the whole thing which pleased me as well.

"Oh you ignorant scum, living is so easy with your eyes closed," Rockwood said about the party guests.

"This is the bit where you jump. You scream so well weeeeee. We should do this again." he said.

"Perhaps next time you could tell me the harness had more balloons than a monster toddler party," I said turning round on my cushion.

Suddenly Rockwood let out a huge expletive which my PG13 collar would never let me say.

"No, No , No, No No No No No No No. Cr@p!" he said It was followed a long and continuous stream of expletives as if he was trying to send some kind message using them in morse code. I had never heard him or someone so worried and upset. It was like he was driving a bus and had just run over a party of nuns then in stopping and reversing had just accidentally hit a party of school children including the presidents' daughter. My stomach twisted what had I done wrong?

"Come here, come here" he shouted desperately. The virtual cage dropped and I got up.

"What's wrong did someone suddenly declare peace with humanity?" I said.

" Did this happen to you?" he said pressing play on my slave cam stream on the table. I looked down and watched.

slave cam stream {

I walked around on my own for a minute. I had an odd sound and traced it back found a tiny corner with a girl sitting in a huge party dress crying. She was cute, round-faced blonde and about seven. I thought it terrible that small children like this with being exposed to such revolting ideas.

"Hi, are you OK? Do you want me to get someone for you?" I said.

"Daddy says I'm not supposed to talk to painted ladies," said the little girl rubbing her eyes.

"It's OK I don't bite," I said.

"Do you know anybody that does?" said the girl.

"Oddly enough I do," I said.

"My name is Jenny, what's yours?" I said kneeling down.

"My name is Jenny too," said the girl.

"See us Jennies need to stick together. Why don't you tell me what's wrong?" I said.