Chapter 28/Him/Delivery

Photo: Rihanna bravely giving the e-slave look a go (with class). Video:Google delivery robot in action. Thankfully Lord Rockwood didn't get one otherwise Jenny could be in trouble.

22 Seconds into the future: /Delivery area/Rockwood hall/Washington 2.0 ( Area formally known as Gothenburg, Nebraska)

The Osprey tilt-rotor landed on the 'back' service landing pad and we were met by the 'head of acquisitions' the delightfully familiar Hal. We had been wheeled in on sack barrows and still in our boxes  into the building. The building was big in white concrete and built in the  early megalomaniac style. From the ground, it was big, seriously big.  Big enough to make you wondered if it distorted the local gravitation field big. The delivery robot was now waiting for a signature for us.

Hal was marching up and down a delivery area with his finger in his ear clearly making an angry call to the e-slave Factory.

"The description in the website clearly says 'this playful filly has an enlarged erogenous zone'" Hal shouted into thin air "That is no enlarge erogenous zone, that's a d##k! What are you palming off on me Dave! You can't do that Dave. I won't let you do that Dave."

I tried desperately not to laugh, it's a SciFi thing.

"I know it says some remedial work might be necessary but do you know how much this kind of work costs? Vets in the capital are really pricey." said Hal.

Hal paused while listening "what else ? I'll tell you what else and the next one is a virgin"

I was glad I had a thick layer of foundation on that day.

"How can you sell me be 'fully trained' personal e-slaves who've had no sex? What do you mean? that's not the definition of what you're selling." Hal paused again listening to Dave in sales support.

"OK. I'll find out. Which ones of you are virgins?" he said

I noticed Joe nodding with me.

"OK, two virgins. A 66% virgin rate. and one who isn't even a slave. Well, that's what is says on my display here what do I do with it?"

This really surprised me I looked over to Kayla who was looking at the floor.

Hal turned to Kayla.

"You what's your ID"

"1066" Kayla bounced back.

"No your full part ID number."

Kayla looked down. "Cortona what's my full Part ID number?"

Nothing happened. I tried myself and for the first time go no response from my collar.

"I don't know" said Kayla. Slaves were expected to know and understand nothing, from the robots point of view they were indivisible from their collars. 

Hal pointed the remote control at her and pressed the button malevolently and nothing happened.

"She's not working! No, it's not the batteries in the remote. That's it I'm sending them back! My mind is going Dave. ... So long Dave" he shouted down the phone.

He looked at the two delivery robots "you heard me take 'em back!"

***

Things were going as badly as they possibly could and were about to get worse. The wait had been so long that our plane had taken off to do more deliveries. So we were wheeled back on another UPS (Unexpected Parcel Service) Osprey and took off again.

This was a new experience I had never been personally FedExed before. Despite the very clear 'this way up' instruction on his box Joe had been loaded in on his side. They put a few more boxes on top of him to make room for Kayla and myself. With the noise, I could only get the odd muffled sound for him down there.

I felt the plane take off, tilt the rotors forward and fly over Washington 2.0. This time there were no windows.

"What was that about you not being an e-slave?" I asked. Joe's slip up was to be expected, but Kayla's was new.

"Well, there is something I've been meaning to tell you guys" Kayla started "when we met I wasn't technically a e-slave.'m.. I was a.."

"Sorry, I didn't hear you. Say it louder" I shouted over the sound of the engines.

"I'm an infiltrator, a co-lab OK!!" said Kayla unhappily looking down.

"You were working for the robots?" I said.

"Well, sort of. I was an infiltrator. I was working for the school. I was there to look for low quality slaves, potential run aways and I was there to help you acclimatise you to your new position in life."

"You b***d, you fucking judas b****d!" I shouted. I had never been this angry. No one had ever popped my balloon like this. 

Kayla started crying and saying "I'm sorry. I'm sorry"

"##### # ## ##### # ## ##### #### ####" I said.

I was not in a mood to listen to anymore. I hurled myself at our bonds when that failed hurled more abuse at the shrieking Kayla. 

"I'm sorry," Kayla said again "I can explain."

Eventually I started crying and this brought out the worst in me.

"Just shut the f**k up 1066 I want to go through my memory and find and replace every use of the word Kayla with THAT EVIL BETRAYING B***CH" I shouted at Kayla. I though using her e-slave Id would show how much she had undermined Joe and me. Before I could say any more my stomach intervened.

"*****  the plane's turning around" I said.

"Are we crashing?" said Kayla in tear. It was an odd comment but more likely reflected how I felt.

******

A/N Dramatic stuff ? You've seen it coming all this time right ? We meet him no HIM in the next episode (We can't wait even if you can) .  Join us this Wednesday for another thrilling episode. 

It's all happening so fast! Thanks to everyone who has pushed us up to 2400+ Reads, 184 Votes and 70 comments in change and to the countless people adding Cyborgs Pet to their collections. I If you want to change any of these numbers you know what to do. 

Together you have made us #34 in SciFi Hot! This is our highest number ever. 

Thanks to WattPad Ambassador  GeekAtlas who said described the authors as "awesome example of real, fresh, and talented sci-fi today". Wow, that's possibly the most humbling thing I've read in my/our inbox. Serious serious love to him. 

Also we want to send big Google translated hugs to new readers in (no order)  Hungary, Germany,Belguim,Netherlands, Norway , Portugal, Pakistan, South Africa, Egypt, Iran and Spain ( you know who you are). Plus a nice peck on both cheeks to our rapidly growing readers in Canada (that is the number of readers is growing not that any of our readers are getting any bigger) who have outstripped our Australian (again in numbers not clothes retention). Wattpad is tremendously global and we want to appreciate you all - please enjoy our cultral insensitivity. 

As always we are following the JustWriteIt Mantra. We write first and go back and fix punctuation and spelling later. 

V1.1