WP Extras/Deleted Scenes Chapter 45:Him/Safeword!!

A/N Welcome to possibly the funnest chapter in the book, but not everyone get it ( which is OK).

Normally we are about 4-5 chapters ahead of you the reader. We have a map for the futures chapters so we know where Jenny is going. This means we can respond to you (dear reader) but also let chapters 'soak in' to us. We re-read them before publishing.

This chapter is different it emerged from a chanced statement one of the reader made about 24 hours before this chapter went live. The statement sparked a conversation between Reb and myself that the problem with all the bad boy books on WattPad is it could normalise physically abusive relationships (boo). This turned into the idea that every mother should have a conversation about SafeWords with their daughter. Then we had the idea of how to actually do this in a PG-13 way. As soon as we had the idea about the fake redaction the whole thing became immensely funny. We had to write it and it took about 30 minutes. We even got a Reference to Singing in the Rain.

Normally if something is this fluid is that, it's a good sign, not this time. As soon as we put it up about 50% of the readers complained ( that's new ). It was also clear people weren't getting it. So we toned it down a bit - only to raise the wrath of those 50% that thought it was immensely funny.

Having slept on it, we realise that the chapter really doesn't fit the continuity of the previous and following chapters. It doesn't fit the continuity of a character. It doesn't fit. We think what people were really complaining about was it was the right joke in the wrong place.

So it's off to the dark hinterlands of the deleted scenes section. Which isn't so bad deleted chapter 11 still has as many views and votes as 10,11b and 12 do.

We hope to bring this chapter back when Rockwood's and Jenny's relationship reaches the right point.

here in it's un toned down version is the chapter.

Hugs to all our friends RK+Reb. Big shout to KaranSeraph for showing us the way.

****

A/N It turns out when Wattpad talk about PG-13 they actually mean it. We do have some youngish and impressionable girls watching. We can see them voting after school. As a compromise we are presenting a redacted version of the chapter. Reb is working on some other ideas, if you really object to this sticking plaster then why not let as know. As an apology we are also offering free Air miles to our disappointed readers and another early chapter on Friday.

Picture: This is what happens if you let architects design shoes. - More 3D printing

WE WANT EVERYONE WHO'S UNDERAGE TO SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. NOTHINGS HAPPENING HERE FOR YOU. GO SHEW, MOVE ALONG OR I'LL TELL YOUR MOTHER YOUR READING SCIFI.

A/N It turns out when Wattpad talk about PG-13 they actually mean it. We do have some youngish and impressionable girls watching. We can see them voting after school. As a compromise we are presenting a redacted version of the chapter. Reb is working on some other ideas, if you really object to this sticking plaster then why not let as know. As an apology we are also offering free Air miles to our disappointed readers and another early chapter on Friday.

Picture: This is what happens if you let architects design shoes - More 3D printing

WE WANT EVERYONE WHO'S UNDER AGE TO SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. NOTHING HAPPENING HERE FOR YOU. GO SHEW, MOVE ALONG OR I'LL YOUR MOTHER YOUR READING SCIFI

"I'm your pet and you can do with me what you like. Master" I said needlessly stating the obvious.

"What's your safeword" asked Master.