Chapter 35/Him/He forces me to be his pet

Picture: More him Grrrrr

I heard Rockwood walk around me like I was an exhibit at a museum. Light streamed in from the picture window to the side. 

"Like the view?" Rockwood said walking slowly then started point out of the window, which I couldn't really see. "Never gets old. That huge dome in the distance is the CPU's blood palace. That tower shaped like a thousand story high trembler that's Zola's new data centre. Just over there they are building Bitsmark's new mind augmentation. It's just like him, dull, dangerous and wants to be closer to Zola. I guess Urban design and architecture isn't your kind of thing. I'm guessing you want to know what I have in store for you." 

'my guess is your trying to bore me to death with a crappy urban tour' I thought. 

"I was in the shower this morning, I turned around and said to the girl cleaning me 'I had something of an epiphany'," Rockwood said into the clean, bleak silence. There was an awkward pause.

My collar told me to say yes master.

"Yes Master," I said. It seemed a smart move.

He stood up and came and stroked my body while I was conveniently fixed to the ground.

"Since our last encounter, I've been wondering what to do you with you. I should have sent you back to the Factory for remedial education, but something, possibly your little stunt, told me not to, but what to do with you? I was thinking of breaking your will. That could be fun. I'm very good at reducing the hardest nut to the most obsequious Uriah Heep. I once broke a werewolf marine for a bet, 72 hours 4 minutes 5 seconds. So don't fool your self. I could do what your Factory could not. I could tame you, force you to present your self to me, make you do what I ever I want. Believe me, it is not an idle boast that I could make you submit to me at the deepest level. Willingly submit to any carnal desire I care to name and believe me I have very extensive carnal desires. I could hack your very soul if it amused me." he said.

I felt his entire charisma oozing over me, it flowed like black like oil but felt like silk. Most people can't do self-confident maniac but he could pull it off. Somehow I was willing to take what he said on trust. I put it down to the long riding crop he was carefully stroking over my skin.

"From your collar's bio signs I can tell you're afraid, but I can promise you not nearly afraid enough. I won't tell you I can be yey worst nightmare because it's both banal and a gross understatement. "

Give his animal aura I willing to take this on trust.

"Braking you like a dry twig is an option but nay today. What has been done lacks challenge if done again. Now tell me you don't want me. Tell me you don't want to make love to me now? Honestly. Remember your collar tells me a lot about you. Your pulse rate, tension, temperature I even get a sense of your neural activity. So never lie to me I can sense your mind, your emotions" he said getting down to my ear.

"No master," I said. Sleep with Voldemort's more-evil brother yeah right, Snape may be at a pinch but Voldemort's smarter more evil brother no.

He moved in front of me. I saw him again. The same confident scowl that could melt steel.

"What? have you ever made love to a cyborg? It's like the difference in speed between Usain Bolt and a sports car. Machine love, it makes all your previous fumbling backroom encounters with boys feel like you had been showering in disappointment. I can offer you a carnal encounter the like of which you will never have felt before and the like of which you will not feel again. Flash after flash of ecstasy, Are you suggesting you don't want to experience that?" he said.