Wattpad Extras:Meetings with scientists

12 hours and one database back in Toronto restore later.  ( if this doesn't make sense check the previous chapter ) 

"Do you know where RK is?" said #DEC impatient to get on with the interview and switching the word processor on. She wanted to begin the interview precisely on time.

"I don't know he's been running around doing something with this Russian guy" said Reb.

"While we are waiting I just wanted to ask you. What was with the whole L'Oréal announcement in chapter 53. I've been quite enjoying the stuff the extra radiation shielding of it gives me a nice warm non glow. What's the story behind it?" asked #DEC warming.

"Oh that was RK. L'Oréal rejected him the whole 'we are surprised any people fall for it' was a direct quote from the head of marketing during the phone call where they poured cold water on the whole product placement in a book thing. Like the other lot said to him last time, the problem is that girls who read books don't buy enough make up. I told him he should aim for something they actually do or use" said Reb.

"What like more books?" said Villeria coldly.

"I said that to RK but he feels if you start having books within books the whole thing becomes a recursive nightmare. I think he had a bad experience while watching Inception" said Reb then she added firmly " and if you have any other thoughts about our readers Villeria I would advise you to keep them to your self."

There was an awkward silence.

Valeria raised her hand. "I can feel a terrific darkness in the wifi" she said.

Reb raised her eyebrow, turned to her side the pen shot across the room into her hand but no one else noticed.

The door bell to room 404 went.

"Let me get that Mistress. It's probably RK arriving late for the interview" said #DEC getting up. Before Reb could say anything #DEC was at the door and waved her hand to unlock it.

"Sorry I'm late." said RK walking in. Reb hid the pen.

Behind RK was a older man, he was also wearing black but he had a long pony tail with flecks of white in the hair in the side.

"Can I introduce Dr Sheep Dalton" said RK.

"RK do you have to hang out with your hacker characters on set" said Reb.

"He not a character he's real" said RK.

"Hi I'm a lecturer in computing at the Open University" said Dr Sheep.

#DEC ordered a new mobile chair in for Dr Sheep.

"Oh a Dr Sheep really?" said Reb while RK sat down next to her.

"I think Sheep is his hacker name" RK Whispered to Reb " I'm told the longer the pony tail the further into you computer they can hack"

"You know I can hear you," said Dr Sheep.

"Hear that? I he can hear what we are thinking? What a hack" said RK.

"No I'm in the same room as you, room 404, cute,  is it ever found?" said Sheep.

"I guess with a hacker handle like Sheep you must have done some wild hacking exploits, what was it CIA? NSA ? NASA?" said RK.

"I don't hack into things. I'm a computer scientist. I teach computing at the Open University" said Sheep confused.

"Sure" said RK in a 'I so don't believe you' way. Clearly he was like Indian Jones using his academic credentials as cover for being an uncatchable hacker. "This Open University you work for sounds really ominous," said Reb.