Chapter 44 Him/I've lost control with him

Thanks to everyone who voted, commented and most of all read. I'm a Cyborg's pet. We much to our surprise and delight jumped from #8 to #6 #4 and now #2. Reb and I ran around shouting 'We did a number #2' ! 25,000 votes. Not bad. very nice. All your doing hugs.

Picture: Shoes like we need an excuse for them . Video: Incase you had problems with how Rockwood has a large bath in the largely empty and minimal Bachelor pad of Room 404.

#160A's point of view.

The plane is crashing. I'm thinking about all those times I got onto a plane and they've done the whole safety demonstration again. First time I get on to one and they don't it, and like I am now dying. So what should I do now? Put my tray table and it's up right lock position? Straighten my seat? Make sure my seat belt is connected, Put a life jacket over my head? Perhaps I should put the mask on my face before helping someone else's with theirs. No.

I just have to follow master's last orders, I just managed to reach #DEC. I shook her and she started coming to.

"Yes Master," she said then opened her mouth in shock.

#DEC knew exactly what to do. She pulled her glove off and rolled her sleeve back. She pulled his head back slightly and put her bare wrist into his open mouth.

"Drink Master Drink," she said.

We were feeling lighter now, the plane was falling like an out of control lift, plummeting to the ground. I squirmed slightly as tiny needles emerged from Master's teeth. They dipped into her wrists forming tiny spots of blood. I could see red liquid now running up the needles and into his teeth. This was so gross I nearly fainted. OMG He's a vampire! Why wasn't that in the safety demonstration?

"Siri" #DEC shouted, "engage autopilot". Why didn't I think of that? The rotors started again. We were still sinking but they were getting up to speed. Master began to come round. It felt like being in a lift going down you felt heavy again the reassurance of gravity but outside the window, we seemed awfully close to the ground. Master opened his eyes.

"Okay I'm okay," he said when he clearly wasn't.

***

Shakily we flew home. There was a mobile trolley for him when we arrived. The general order came for all slaves to go to their cages. I was shaken, for once I really didn't care enough to try to use this as a chance to explore. I got back to room 404 and found that once inside there was a red line indicating I couldn't exit the room.

"Siri, ask the room to open the bath," I said wanting to follow Masters last orders.

The floor over in the corner of the room lowered and revealed a perfect rectangle. It was large enough to hold him comfortably which meant for me it was like a hot tub. It silently filled with warm water. The dressing machine had always cleaned and washed me. The machines didn't approve of nakedness but the dressing machine did have an ominously 'water fun' mode which was like a swimsuit top with a halter neck but with a high neckline over my collar, I now had a tight but very stretchy what the slaves call hobble skirt down to my ankles, my feet had these weird high heels designed for swimming in. 'Strange attire for a bath' I thought. Looking at the dressing printers full-length mirror I thought I looked like a cyber mermaid. Stepping out of the dressing machine walked over sat down and slid slowly into the luxury of the bath. I felt half way between a mermaid and a Victorian lady going bathing. Getting in the bath I was careful not to get my collar wet the last thing I wanted around my neck was a shorted collar. As the hobble skirt filled with water and began to shimmer like fish scales. I wondered if this was one of Mr Jones' designs, totally beautiful but radically impractical.