Chapter 36/Him/The Evil of Lady Villeria

Photo: In case you wanted to do the Lady Villeria look ( lets face it we all want to know how to look evil). Video Villeria is a transhuman - cyborg this is what transhuman means. Human consciousness uploaded to a new digital brain and seriously upgraded. Still essentially human, if a tiny bit immortal.  Video explains all in geeky detail.

I was in Rockwood's bedroom sitting in a virtual cage. Not even having the satisfaction of having a proper cage with iron bars felt really degrading.

"Send her in," said Rockwood he turned to me "you, back to your cage now. Play time over. Remember all those rules I've been letting you off well if you break any of them now there will be very very unpleasant consequences. Have you ever been on pain level 6?"

"No Master," I said.

"Have you been bitten by a bee or wasp?" he asked.

"Yes, master." Back of a truck on summer long story.

"Now imagine your being dropped into a coffin shaped hive, while the coffin is being driven at speed on the back of a truck and the truck is delivering you to a huge quarry full of tired quietly sleeping bees with anger management problems. That's what will happen if you break slave rules in public" he said.

"Yes I obey Master," I said using the formal slave speak they had taught us at the Factory.

The space around me was open so I rushed back to the wall of my virtual cage but with no markers wondered where it was.

"Sit down<zing>" said My collar so I did. I sat with my legs draw up underneath me.

"Stay like that. I like the pouty sullen petulant fashion model your cute enough to pull it off. It's a good look for you<zing>" said the message from Rockwood. This meant he could also text directly to my brain through the collar. I knew a couple of boyfriends who would like that ability not to be ignored when they should be.

The doors opened, in walked an elegant young fabulous woman. She wore flats and just the nearly invisible trace of makeup. That meant she was one of those natural faced cocottes. She wore a hood in a thin translucent material. She had long gloves and thick stockings showing a small hint of pale flesh at the top. Her open front dress flowed like a cloak behind her.

At first, I thought she was a human slave owner but then noticed the violet eyes and the odd flash of a LED near her spine. Clearly, she was a cyborg like Rockwood. I'd never seen a female cyborg before.  Behind her were two tall, thin elegant male slaves with a white hood covered in metal spikes, being led on leashes. As far as I could tell they couldn't see out of the hoods. They way they stood looking off to Master's right suggested they were completely blind. They stood there like weird statues you wanted to go up and tickle to see if they were real. I asked my collar silently what they were. I was told they were called Sevals. Kind of like having a human version of an Alsatian or Rottweiler dog for a pet. They carried gun looking things which were actually pain remote controls with extra range. So only effective on fellow slaves.

"Brooklyn. I thought we were meeting at the museum of humanity for lunch."

"I was busy, so much to do, " said Rockwood.

"Busy - dear your the hot backup. You don't do busy, " she said in a voice like Liz Hurley.

"I don't think there is a day which can be so slow and dull that makes the museum of humanity a higher priority." said Rockwood.

Before Lady Villeria Ellington could say anything she stood a bit closer and lowered her tone.

"We appear to be being watched by the slave in the corner of the room. Your not breaking slaves in your bedroom are you?"