Chapter 66/Him/Sorry my aircraft flew into your brain and set it on fire

A/N Happy Worldwide Women Entrepreneurs day ( #WomenWOW). (http://womenseday.org) This chapter also starts with a bit of a social message, keep with it you know it gets better. If you're reading this book backwards then you're going to pass the test on chapter 60/Him/Bear necessities.

Photo: Gort the robot just in case you got confused and miss read a character as being a small town in southern Germany. Which Is Gört near Bad Bentheim ( not far Good Bentheim I guess ). Honestly, check the umlauts guys. Gort's the one on grey, ignore the guy in green spandex he's for size comparison only. To help you tell ( if you're reading in Black and White) Gort is the robot in his Y-fronts.

***

Room 404/Rockwood Hall/Washington 2.0/Region 01 area formally known as Nebraska.

Jenny's POV: 2 hours 23 seconds after previous chapter.

Later after Rockwood left, I got a message from Joe asking if I was alone. Looks like Joe was missing the new arrivals party. He appeared a little later from the slave door. At first I was very pleased to see him, he had brought chocolate with him. The lights were dim and the room was lit by the glow of the city beyond. Then I saw his face.

"What happened to you?" I said. He was slightly puffy under one eye. He wasn't doing the one foot in front of the other cat walk right either.

"That's what I wanted to ask you about," said Joe waving a box of Belgium quality chocolate. I was wondering what was worse to resist Oblivion or chocolate? Close thing.

"Watch this," said Joe sending his slave cam stream to the interaction table. I looked down on Joe leaving the Kijo robot at the dinner table.

"I didn't put my thumb on the consent machine so I'm free," said Joe looking down. So this was his third and final robot date. Joe fast forwarded the slave cam stream. He stopped when the stream showed he was walking back to the harem.

"When I wake up, well, I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the slave who wakes up next to you..." Joe was clearly listening to the upgraded version of the Proclaimers song on his collar and mumbling along with the words.

"...and I would walk 804.67 kilometre and I would walk 804.67 kilometres more just to be the slave who walked 1,609.34 kilometres to fall down at it's masters door" he partly sang. The robots couldn't make it scan either.

Joe was walking down the corridors - as a harem slave he could avoid he narrow slave passages and use the 'proper' hallways. It was dark and quite. It was a long walk back to the harem. Even harem slaves couldn't use the elevators with out permission and had to walk up the stair cases. Then suddenly just as Joe turned a corner the world became a blur. The camera stopped and in the bottom of the picture was Joe's date the robot Kijo. Kino had Joe against the wall and held an arm out to stop Joe continuing.

"I thought you might have changed your mind," said Kijo.

"No," said Joe hesitantly.

"Don't you like me?" said Kijo all five cameras looking at Joe in the entire light spectrum.

"You're OK Kijo..." said Joe.

That was smart - don't offend the machine which could squeeze your head like a zit.

"Kiss me then" said Kijo.

"N.." started Joe and then the robot pushed it's face against Joes. Joe mumbled. Kijo didn't have a mouth more a grill with holes for a speaker.

"He was holding me about a foot from the floor a this point" explained Joe looking at me.

"Say you like me," Kijo said looking menacingly.