Chapter 41/Him/Malodorous lair

Picture: - Mall in case for some reason you don't know what one looks like.

22 Seconds into the future: Washington 2.0/Mall of humanity/ somewhere in the state formally known as Nebraska. Outside temperature 41 degrees Fahrenheit, cloudy with a chance of rain.

#160A's POV

So I'm standing in the lift dressed in some figure-hugging catsuit that might have well have been cheaper to write the words 'SMUT' written on me with a huge felt tip pen. The guy holding the leash attached to my collar is a is doing his impression of a Celtic standing stone again.

"Press level 6" says Master because lets face it when you pay 300 odd bitcoins for a slave you don't want to go around pressing buttons for yourself after all that's too much like exercise. Level 6 to 12 was labeled "The Mall of Humanity".

"You're on your most slave behaviour in the shop understand? You're under supra-human I mean human slave owner law here. I can't protect you from their many punishments. Here if any owner finds you miss behaving, they can punish you on the spot. These supra-humans are no smarter than a meerkat's wedding tackle but what they lack in smarts they make up for in snide ways of crushing you. Don't give them quarter. Oh and don't let them download anything on you - you live in a secure environment, and I don't want to spend hours scanning and decontaminating you tonight. Oh and whatever happens play along." says Master Rockwood.

"Yes, Master. is the way I occupy space satisfactory to master?" I said. I was still angry at the treatment at the security scanner. Not to mention discovering I'd been hacked to have legs like Gisele Bundchen.

"If there was a time to occupy zero dimensions this would be it" Master said.He didn't smile this was serious.

Have you ever been to a foreign country? No, I don't mean Canada I mean somewhere you really don't don't speak the language. I had gone to visit my real dad in Munich once. Nice place It kind of feels a bit like your deep sea diving. You're there but your not part of it and at any point you might drown. That's kind of who I felt.

"The Mall of Humanity" says the lift pinging and opening the door. I instantly feel like a complete and utter idiot. Everything and everyone looked fairly, well, for once normal. The normal shops, Hard Rock Cafe, Lego, J.C Penny. Normal music played in the background. Normal people too, dressed normally. It was as everyone was about jump out and say 'surprise we fooled you!', like the last six month was an elaborate trick. I suddenly feel super embarrassed, it's one thing dressing like a complete slut because basically you're forced to and everyone else is, but it's quite another when you are thrown back a year in time pre-war. I resisted when master pulled the leash. He looks back at me and guesses the problem. I get a low tweak to remind me who has the pain controls and then he pulls my hands behind my back, and the manacles stick to each other like handcuffs. Quite unable to resist he gives me a tug to pull me out of the lift.

"Have you ever seen a darker more malodorous lair?" said Rockwood looking around. Was he joking?

"It looks beautiful. Master " I said warming to the normality of it.

He snorted. Glad to know cyborg's can still snort.

This was the most welcome thing I'd seen in ages; I looked around it was great, fat people, small people, comfortable people. I had spent the last six months of my life hanging around the most beautiful, the most gorgeous, most groomed, most over made up people. My bar of good looking had been massively pushed up. Now I could see normal again it was wonderful, you don't know the meaning of joy until you have seen fat ugly people. I saw a woman with a mole on her face an inch big and could have kissed her. For a second I felt I had woken up from a dream. It was like taking a guided tour of 'normality land' and loving every inch of it.