Chapter 40/Him/security

Big huge thanks to everyone who read chapter 39 and help push us to 14,000 and #5 in SciFi- we may be small band of readers but we move mountains.

Picture: we have a joint weakness for cool fashion and sluttish aircraft.

22 Seconds into the future: Washington 2.0/Reservation Security Area/ somewhere in the state formally known as Nebraska. Outside temperature 41 degrees Fahrenheit, cloudy with a chance of rain. Radiation forecast mild to moderate.

I'm trapped like a silicon clad hamster in a crawl tube I can't turn round. Only go forwards or go back. I'm seriously thinking of never using hand luggage on a plane again. I look behind me another slave is on the back of the conveyor belt blocking my way. I decided there was no way I was going to carry on pretending I had four wheels a handle and the word 'Samsonite' on my rear.

I pushed forward with all my might and knocked the case out of the way. I crawled forward much to everyone's concern. Black dressed security guards started to move forward.

"No wifi No wifi!" I shouted .

"Warning no Internet connection. Please reconnect. Self-termination in 10 seconds.<zing>"

Master grabbed my leash trailing on the ground.

"Cable connection connected<zing>" my iCollar told me. Cool, I was plugged into the ethernet and sharing Masters connection.

"Warning dangerously high heart rate. Seek medical attention<zing>" my iCollar told me. 'Seriously!' I thought.

"I'm sorry Sir she will have to be hand searched," said the slob of a guard who was standing up from the scanner screen.

'Seriously?' I'm thinking - 'you honestly think I've got something hidden on me? I couldn't hide a gum wrapper under this suit without it causing a noticeable lump. You can probably tell the temperature by looking at my chest. Well, my mother always said never argue with the big guard with the bigger gun. So I look at a certain owner I'm acquainted with'

"Go ahead then," Master said. I had to put my feet on the indicated marks and hold my hands up in the air like I was an extra in Hair.

The guy waved his hand-held metal detector over me. He did my arm, and it beeped. I was nervous for a second then remembered my arms RFID chip.

"5642 eh? My mother's number has a 56 in it as well. 4569" said the guard. Seriously was he trying to pick me up? Your ID shares some of the same digits as your mums ID seriously? When did that line ever work on people? I was considering some snappy comeback involving, '4569 was that her ID or her weight ?' Or, 'that was old before even Noah was captured and subjugated.' but I got interupted.

The metal detector went off again on my other arm. I didn't know what that was. I looked up at Master signalling permission to speak. I think he guessed my concern.

"There is more than one in case you see spontaneously disassemble after a collar malfunction," said Master matter of factly looking away nonchalantly while holding my leash.

Another amazing fact, I was full of these tags in case they had to send the right bag of my body parts back to my mother. The guard continued to scan me and random body parts fired it off. Really how much technology had they stuck in me?

"What are these sir?" he said on matching beeps on both my thighs.

"They had her lengthened at the factory ," said a certain cyborg I was intering for.

It took me a moment to get this. They had made me taller? I thought it had been the high heels? I always wanted to be taller, but now I was taller I wanted to be shorter again. Looking men male slaves in the eye for once has been nice change but Rockwood just dominated over me as normal. I felt like had just been dumped into a chop shop and lengthened like some kind of stretched limousine. Had these machines no sense of dignity treating me like I was made of play-doe? If the tables ever turned, I was so going to subjugate their a$$es. Not to mention that what do I say if someone asks me how tall I was? Somehow the words 'I used to be five foot five' sounded so lame. How am I going to go shopping for clothes in Target now? If I ever escaped and got back to my old dorm would anything fit, would I be walking around looking like I was living in my own hand-me-downs? These robots really knew how to mess with a girl's life.

Finally, the guard ran the wand between my legs, and I felt totally humiliated. It was made worse by the wand going ping again. My god what did they put down there? I wondered. Then I realized at the factory I had been told we had all been electronically neutered. Our human and cyborg owners didn't want any chance of any tiny crying complications after play time and that included our mistresses. Even if Joe and Kayla got past rule 17 there was no way there would be anything but guilt-free sex for them. We had been cruelly informed if we wanted any expectation of a family we had to 'please' our owners. When we were 'retired' around 35 our plumbing would be switched on like a light switch in a forgotten attic. Holding my own uterus as a hostage for good behavior seemed like a blow below the belt , but these machines saw us as little more than play things that produce blood as a side product. At the factory I'd seen a few people give up using their real names with me after that class Nina became 5072, Jake 3032. They wanted the good slave option.

On the other hand, my periods were always a mess more reministant of the dinner scene in Alien than the slight road bumps my friends seemed to have. Also and this is dreadful confession time, I'd never felt that anyone would ever seem me worthey enough to be 'mother of their children' I had never expected it. So they were holding the wrong girl to ransom. I was calling their bluff. Others might 'fall behind our number' as the slaves said, give in, be a good slave, be a good 'hum', hope for that reservation and I wasn't going to think ill of any one who did. I was intent on ending my sentances with 'yes masser' in my late 30s. I on the other hand was waiting for that solitary gap in the fence. If it happened I wasn't going to hesitate I promised.

The guard stood up.

"Nothing non-standard except for the legs. Clear" said the guard.

I wanted out of there pronto but Master stood still. Guess what he called the shots.

"You have delayed me extensively. I want you to apologise for this needless delay." said Master.

The guard scratched his head while he try to figure out who Master was.

"Well given your an A.I the department of home-reservation defence does apologise for the time delay..." started the guard.

"Not to me to her" said Master pointing to me.

"It?" said the guard. "It? You want me to apologise to it?" he said pointing at me for clarity. I was angry, your calling me 'it' now. A second ago you wanted my number now I'm an it?

"Yes she's had a near death experience, she could have been soiled, she's dirty, and the least you can do is to apologise to my slave."

"I don't apologise to slaves," said the guard.

Suddenly master moved and picked the guard up. He held the guard up with one hand and held him to a wall. A real Lord Vader moment. All the other guards pulled out their submachine guns glad of something to do for the day. I crawled up in a ball wishing the dressing machine had chosen something more bullet proof-ish for me that morning.

"Why are you looking at me when you should be looking behind me?" said Master to the guard.

I opened one eye and looked back. The four robots and #DEC were standing at the gate; guns set to kill.

Behind them, the Osprey had taken off and turned to point some weapons packages at them, and four black ground attack drones were hovering in formation behind.

Master looked at the guard, "I'm all backed up are you?"

The guard nodded.

"Stand up," said Master pulling on my leash. I did, and the guard was let down to ground level.

"On behalf of the Department of home-reservation defence I would like to apologise for any inconvenience and delay getting into the reservation," said the fat head security guard to me.

I stood there in a 'My boy friend is bigger than your boy friend' kind of way. We were let out and I gave the guard the finger behind my back. Yeh next time I need a mammogram I know where to come. As we left I saw the Osprey fold back its weapons pods and the attack drone break formation.

If they thought I would forgive them for giving me the legs of a goddress they really didn't know me. Some one would pay for every item of my old clothing I was now to sevelt to wear. Well if the security system was a guide the Mall would be equally effortless. Yeah right

***********

Thanks please please please forgive spelling and grammar - We are following the #Justwriteit method. We promise to come back to soon to sort things out. RK+Reb.