Chapter 77/Resistance/Along came a spider

A/N  Photo - In case you don't know what a Grease monkey autoshop looks like and think it's some weird American sex cult or something. Well, we have readers around the world. RK thinks we should explain RV means Recreational Vehicles which is lame. Video: The Artifcial Island mentioned in previous chapter. Broken_Window - if you out there and reading this we hope you are OK.  Hi lovexJMB check the deadication

**

/Rockwood's Ospray/Area 610 (Formally known as Pennsylvania) 

Jenny's POV

Araneae  was pulling me from the plane.

" I belong to Lord Rockwood. He has not tasked me with following your orders" I said formally being pulled through the pilots cabin out into the past the pods and onto the ground beyond. Was this some kind of test?

She kept pulling me.

"Get your stinking claws off me you dirty chape" I said. I hope you appreciate my ability to pull up Shakespearian words like chape in a crisis. OK I admit, 'chape' had been on a practice PSAT test and I had kept it around for shock and awe purposes at scrabble.

Human Law two stated I had to follow robot orders. This included any robot or master who happened to be around. The machines had decided that obedience was more important than making it easy for other robots to steal you. After all you could be tracked, disabled, given remote orders even 'wiped' making you effectively beyond the reach of a criminal machine. Total obedience to machines was from their point of view always a plus.

"Warning reaching limits of Wifi - return to your safe zone or inaction may result 20 seconds<zing>" my collar.

I was departing the Geo-fence area. If I moved much further I would start to get the self-destruct count down.

"Mistress my self-destruct has been initiated" I said.

The robot just turned, raised itself in the air above me and pushed me to the ground.

"I think we are a little early in the relationship for this" I said trying to hold her back. Brave huh? Well I knew she didn't know my collar's password otherwise she would have used the pain settings to get me going not dragged me.

While three spider legs held me another two worked around my neck plugging something in. Suddenly my collar came off and was flying through the air. The robot shot it before the collar hit the ground. One of the robot limbs then produced what could only be described as massive sticky tape. I found my arms pushed together and my hands tied behind my back.

"You can't kidnap me," I said.

"I'm not kidnapping you, I'm stealing you" said the robot.

"You can't steal me!" I said.

"No one will blame you for giving up. In fact, quitting at this point is a perfectly reasonable response."said Araneae as she picked me up with two arms and I was carried as she scuttled along the grass.

After 10 minutes of painful travel we suddenly stopped. Araneae just froze as I struggled.

"You can't do this to me! Put me down you maniacal mechanical maniac" I said.

"You're not just a regular moron, are you?" said Araneae.

Suddenly I heard the sound of  electric Winnebago R.V. approaching rapidly in the distance. It pulled up the drivers seat was empty it was self driving. I was pushed in the back then Araneae climbed into the front seat. On the back seat with me around a table was a slave. She was looking out of the other window and then turned towards me. Her number was 1918. On her head was a lightweight camera attached to what was nearly a pair of glasses. She held a gun in one hand in her other hand she was smoking an invisible cigarette. Her make up was like a single black bar was like she was doing an impression of Zorro. Was this just-read-the-instructions?