Chapter 33/Him/Thrift & Cake

A/N Picture More 3D printed Shoes. Italian Designer Cristina Franceschini (AKA Crystif), Video More 3D printed shoes - like who needs an excuse?

This chapter is dedicated to @gitauagnes for our 2 Millionth reader! 

Jenny POV.

I woke up later and feeling around the cage found a sports water bottle and food bar. I felt pretty good. I had avoided being killed which was a huge step forward for me. After another long sleep, I was woken by the cage moving. Then I notice they were taking me somewhere.

I felt the cage being loaded into a truck and driven out some were for an hour. While some of the motion felt at speed I felt the truck slow down and then throw me from side to side. Eventually, I heard the back of the truck roll open. Looking through the holes I saw myself being picked up by a giant 8foot high robot which was being directed by Hal. We were outside some kind of strip mall. I was hit by the cool of the outside world it was freezing out there. I peered through the hole. The place was full of robots of all different shapes and sizes. Clearly, the robots were out here shopping. The place felt run down, a few of the shops were empty. The cage with me in it was picked up and carried towards a shop called "Rust Concern. Charity beings in the dome"

I sat back in the cage. I was being donated to a charity shop! From this point, I could see that the huge robot was carrying a pallet with a huge amount of junk.

"There must be some mistake" I shouted to Hal "I'm new!"

For my troubles Hal just zapped me at level 4 - think about having someone taze you at the neck while you stroked an electric eel and you get the feeling. I was thrown back to the bottom of the cage and my tongue went numb.

I was carried through the shop. Half empty shelves had numbers of robot parts. I saw a hunter-killer with only four of it's eight working legs sorting through a box of leg parts. Hal approached a desk with a cash register above it. Two slow moving robots hovered around the table.

"Good morning," said Hal. "I have a few donations to you from Lord Rockwood"

"Always a pleasure to get a donation from Lord Rockwood isn't it D0LRIZE?" said the first smaller robot.

"Always a pleasure," said D0LRIZE the other very scratched robot.

"Now let me see if can get the system to accept a donation," said the first Robot. "It's all out of focus," it said.

"You're looking at it with your bad camera again MAV1D1S" said D0LRIZE.

"Dear I've dropped them again 3042 get me my lenses," said MAV1D1S.

"Yes mistress," said the one-armed slave running up picking a glass lens off the floor and holding it up. He got a slight shock.

"Next time be faster," said the MAV1D1S.

"Yes, Mistress. Is that all mistress?" said the slave 3042 rushing off to hide under a table.

"Good. Now what do you have for us dear?" said MAV1D1S.

"Mostly slave stuff. Old FacePrinter, old slave clothes dressing machine and a slave" said Hal.

"We can only accept slaves in working condition," said D0LRIZE.

The large robot opened the thick steel door and pulled me out.

"It looks in good condition," said MAV1D1S

"New, from the factory,  just deboxed" said Hal.

The robots looked at me.

"Well, with a working collar we could get 3 bit coins for her," said D0LRIZE.