Chapter 37/Him/My first night imprisoned in his arms

Picture - Villeria's girl guards from the previous chapter.

That night I tried sleeping on the mattress at the bottom of the bed with nothing but my silicon catsuit for cover. Not being allowed to dress for bed I was still sleeping my shoes as well. I woke up just after midnight. It was a shock an electric shock I must have mentioned some egress related word in my sleep. Now awake I couldn't get back to sleep, I could feel him so close to me yet even further from my reach than when I heard him on television. 

"Go to master<zing>," said my collar.

I felt him pulling on the collar charging cable. I couldn't resist him without choking. He pulled me up next to him and lay next to me. I had kind of taken him at his word about the no sex thing. I thought his dreams lay elsewhere than my kind. I thought he needed someone with a Y chromosome.   I thought machines didn't lie? I lay there even less likely to sleep than before.

"Hold still" he held me firmly in his muscular arms.

I felt him reaching, his body next to mine. Like this, there was no way to I was going to sleep. My senses were on fire like I was trying to sleep in the middle of an 8 lane freeway at night. 

"I don't want this," I told him. I was coldly aware there was little I could do to stop his animal side. I just wanted to say this for the record. 

"You don't know what this is," he said his lips brushed my ear.

"Whatever it is I'm saying no," I said. I struggled, but he just made my bracelets stick together like handcuffs then dragged my arms above my head to the bed.

"It's not going to hurt, well much. Your mine. You'll always belong to me. I can do what I like to you. Hold still" he said. He tore the silicon suit I wore at the neck.  Joe and I and tried once it was like pulling wrapping plastic, nearly impossible without ripping your own fingers off at the same time. He ripped it apart like pulling tissue off a roll. I felt my back from my neck below my shoulders cold suddenly naked. I felt him reach for something above him and then pulled back and placed something cold on my back. It felt like a stethoscope. I felt him slowly pulling it up my spine.

"Please, I don't want this", I said unable to resist him in any other way.

"It's not what you want, it's what I want. You're my e-slave. You mine to do with, what I like" he whispered then kissed my neck.

I struggled to break free. I was powerless with his cobra like grip. He had been hunting with the metal thing up and down my spine for a minute. My breathing grew faster. It was like he was using a mine detector looking for gold and I was the field.I felt his palm on my back. I was trying to resist, but his strength made me less effective than a rag doll. He found a point up my spine near my collar. It was just below the spot where they had carved the barcode on me which still hurt like hell. He made small movements like someone tuning a radio with a dial. I was breathing pretty heavily at this point. It felt weird like the stethoscope was melting into my back. Then suddenly I felt like a light bulb had been jammed into the back of my head. There was a brief moment of thousands of colours before for my eyes; it hurt like an elastic band snapping. Then I must have blacked out.

***

I came to that first thinking that someone had rolled me up in a carpet. Then I realised I was in bed with him. He was next to me asleep on his side, his arm around me. Using me like a large breathing bolster cushion. I will confess I have never woken up with someone in bed before. Except if you don't count cousin Mary on a camping trip and that was when I was about 10. She was a strange girl with an unnatural interest in teeth. We had to share the same tent. As far as boys go if you had met my stepfather Arnold you would understand why. Partly he always scared off any boy showing interest in me ( not that there were many). Partly it was the stench and his breath. The sorority house I was in was pretty success focused; boys were a luxury hard-working future leaders of science and business didn't need. I'd been at parties, but nothing solidly intimate. Not waking up with someone intimate.

I lay there too terrified to move. I tried to ask my collar what he had done to me. It wasn't very clear. There had been a lot of technical details I didn't follow. Yeah, the only terms I could really pull together were 'neural'& 'interface'. I think I saw a class on that, at the Factory,  but it had never been very clear. All I actually knew was he'd taken something for me for himself but I wasn't sure what.

I wanted what would happen if Lady Villeria came in right now. I guess I would be sent off to a packing plant. It felt weird that the first-night man I had technically 'slept' with, in the slumber sense was someone I could not imagine to be more vile and unpleasant. The kind of guy he swapped his vote for the death of 4 billion people in exchange for an invite to holiday in Mexico. He might be hot but I was determined not to fall under his spell however exquisitely tempting.

Rockwood rolled over.

"#OA What are you doing here?  " he said.

"You pulled me up and thingyed me," I said.

"Oh right. Don't tell anyone I ' thingyed' you" he said coming to. He then pushed me with his feet into my cot at the end of the large bed.

"What do you do all day, Master?" I asked him.

"You can call me Brooklyn, not Master if no one else is around. I do more than you. I have a couple of small-time jobs the CPU has me to do to keep me out of trouble. I run the parks and bio-extension program. Hear about the re-introduction of the sabretooth tiger into North America? That was me. I also run the space program. You can see the rockets taking off and landing from this window at the spaceport. That's me. That doesn't take much of my time. That leaves most of my time for my hobby."

"What's that? Brooklyn" I said trying his name out.

"Mathematics, I make proofs of subjugates in Leeman space."

'He would have to be a fucking Mathematician. God, I swear I hate him so much. An urbur- bad boy who engages in mass slaughter while having a kinky harem is one thing, but a Mathematician. The one thing I knew is if you had a Mathematician on your back you might as well be sleeping with the devils double.' I thought.

This naturally didn't improve my temper. What happened next made it worse.

****

A/N Sorry we had a few fat-fingered errors and fired off this chapter a little early. We are not complaining 8,000 reads and number #8 in SciFi hot 500. WOW this is super amazing. We honestly didn't think people had such a sense of humour.