Chapter 50: End

Okay. Calm down, calm down. You can do this. You've been waiting months for this damn it. Don't sis out now. You are Stephanie Alcot Gyno. You have never givin up on anything.

I was giving myself a pep talk while Hinata, my maid of honor, finished pinning my hair up with blue wild flowers. Everything was set up. I was just slightly freaking out. I had Hinata and Gina help me get ready for the wedding today. My dress was floor length, strapless, white with a blue mesh covering, and blue sash lengths around the waist, top, and close to the bottom. My blonde hair was pinned back with a small arrangment of blue flowers and a blue veil. Gina did an amazing job on my make-up, surprisingly.

Both Hinata and Gina were dressed in beautiful blue knee length strapless dresses with sashes around the middle. Madoka was right. Those are the only good looking bridesmaid dresses in the world.

"It's time to get out there Steffie. Come on." Gina said, opening the door of my old room. Okay, just a short walk downstairs and then into the backyard. Breath Steffie, breath! Hinata and Gina walked me down the stairs where Dad stood waiting as well as Kankuro and Naruto- Gaara's groomsmen.

Gina took Kankuro's arm, Hinata took Naruto's and I took Dad's, squizzeing my bocae like it was a really good stress ball. Dad patted my arm and gave me a smile of confidance. The music began to play and we walked out the door and down the aisle. I took a deep breath with every step.

I looked up and caught the gaze of a finly dressed Gaara. He had a small smile and thin blush across his face. And his eyes, they reflected nothing but love. It made me feel a lot better. Dad kissed my cheek and gave my hand to Gaara.

Lucky for us my Uncle Craig is a minister from Iwa. So we got him over here for free.

Uncle Craig started the ceremony, which as you can probebly guess I didn't pay to much attention to. Way to lost in Gaara's eyes. Everything just seemed so perfect.

"And now the bride and groom have both prepared their own vows. The groom shall start."

"Stephanie, when I first met you I thought you were the most annoying person in the world." Gaara said.

"Thank you."

"Only until you started giving me fun lessons did I relize that your one of a kind annoyingness was what made you so special. You taught me how to truly have fun, and how to love. My love for you started the day you said you cared about my well being, and that you were my friend. No one had ever said that to me before. You were different than anyone I had met, and still are to this day. I promise to love you forever."

I was so close to crying. That was just so sweet.

"And now the bride."

"Three years ago when I first met you, Gaara, I saw a lonly boy. Not a monster, or a freak. Just someone who needed love and a friend. I wanted nothing more than to make the lonly boy I saw turn into a happy person. I wanted to see you smile. Along the way I fell in love with you. Just because of you. My biggest fear in life was always falling in love and getting hurt. But then I relized through you love is something that hurts, but feels more amazing than anything in the entire world. I will always love you Gaara."

"Together we bind these two lives into one. If there is anyone here who does not think they should be one, please speak now." I saw someone stand up. Wait. I didn't send Jill an invitaion. Damn it Reene.

"You just sit your ass down right now old man. You have no say in any of this. You wern't even invited. but since your here you might as well stay. but keep quiet."

He sat and glared at me the entire time.

"And now with two we make one. Life, death, together forever. I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Gaara leaned down to softly kiss my lips. It was the sweetest kiss he has ever given me. Today I became Stephanie Alcot of the Desert. And I was proud to have that name. I was happy to be with Gaara. And I was happy to say that he was my love. The love of my life.

-------

I pressed save, proud with the work I had done on this story. One of these days I'll have to let the kids read this.

"Hey Steph. So this is what you've doing up here." Gaara said.

"Yep. A complete story starting on the day we met and ending on our wedding day. Took for freaking ever."

"But I bet it was worth it. I'll have to read it after the graduation."

"Shit! Thats right thats today! Were gonna be late." I stepped out into the hall. "Ein! Takai! Lets go!" I yelled. Now I know what your probebly thinking, but let me explain. It was Gaara's idea to name her Ein. He said it was a pretty name and he wanted to name her after my sister. So I went along with it.

Both of the twelve year old terrors came running, racing eachother. Ein's Long crimson red hair was pulled back with a black scrunchy and waving around her in perfect waves. Takai had the same hair cut as Gaara, saying he wanted to be just like his Dad someday. Ah the joys of raising twins.

All of us got to the acadamy in record time. Perfect they're just calling Gaara up to the stand.

"Thank you everyone for coming. Today we congradulate all of the fine young ninja who have proven themselves and passed th exam to become genin. And to further congradulate those children, Jonin, teacher, and speaker of the academy, Stephanie Alcot of the Desert."

Everyone clapped as I took the stand. "Thank you Gaara. Being a ninja is not just about being strong. It's not about being able to show off to your friends. It's about being able to protect the people around you. The satisfaction of knowing you can do something great for another is one of the finest things that comes with being a ninja. Yes it is hard, and takes practice. but in the end it's all worth it. And now to anounce the teams.

Team 1 with Temari Nara. Takai of the Desert, Yori Unana, and Matt Cross. Team 2 with me, Stephanie of the desert, Tosh Nara, Lottie Megumie, and Roku Maldue. Team 3 with Baki-sensie, Ein Rebecia of the desert, Toro Hassen, and Hyan Turimi Jr. Tomorrow you will all go to meet your teachers in your seperate class rooms. Congradulaions and have fun!" Every one cheered and clapped.

The moment I stepped off that stage I was attacked by My kids and My sweet little nephews. You know, kids used to be really annoying to me. But after The twins were born I began to love them. And then when Temari and Shika-kuns little boy, Tosh, was born, I found them more than a little funny. It wasn't until Silvia and Hyan had Hyan Jr. that I relized children are the greatest things in the world. (Hyan got puked on more than a few times. Hehehehe) And now that Ally's pregnant... well I don't even want to think of how awsome thats going to be. But with the kids, Gaara, and my family here in Suna and those in Konoha, I feel like my life can't really get much better. I have love, I have care, and I give it all to the same people who gave it to me. With love in my heart, the end of the story comes. But the end of one story, just means the begining of a new one.