Chapter 6: Sleep Over

As I ran home, trying my hardest to get there before I was to late, I ran into Naruto. I mean litterally ran into him. He was on the ground with me on top of him. This seems to be happening a lot latly. We got up and dusted off.
"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" Naruto asked.
"Home! Mama's gonna kill me if i'm to late."
"Get on my back. I'm faster than you." I did just that and in no time flat we were standing in front of my house. See, I may be fast but Naruto can beat me in a race any day. And he's not a total show boat about it either. A total, that is. I got off his back and smiled at him.
"Come on inside. Moms making dumplings and stew. And I know how much you love that."
His face instantly brightened. Do I know my best-friend or what? When inside all I really had to do was just say hi to Mom and Tohoru.
"Mom, Naruto's staying for dinner." I called out.
"Hi Naruto." Mom called back.
"Hi mrs. Gyno." He said. Yes, I know shut up. It's that fact that I never see my Dad that I don't have his last name. I get to see him, what, maybe two weeks out of a year. And even then it's not that pleasent of a visit.
When he and mom broke up he married this really nice lady named Renne who had a not so nice daughter named Silvia. Mostly my propblem is with Silvia. I love Renne, but no one will do crum diddly when I tell them something bad that Silvia did. I learned a long time ago to just not even go to them with out hard evedence anymore. Yeah, I planted a video cammera in my room over at Dads house. Sweet revenge!
I sat on the couch with Naruto watching The Simpsons happily.
"So you gonna spend the night?" I asked.
"Hell yeah!" He said.
"Sweet." Mom and Tohoru don't care. They know we won't do anything. Though they also know Naruto stole my first kiss. What? We were playing spin the bottle. But even after that we kissed many times. It's a sort of way we calm eachother down when the other is upset.
No, we have never been a couple, and thats fine with me. Relastionships are troublsome. Now I sound like Shika-kun. Great.
We do love eachother more than just friends though. Our relationship goes beyond just a mear friendship. I was the only one who would hang out with in the beginning. People told me to stay away from him, and I told them to fuck off. Yeah, I had dirty mouth back then to. It's one of the many reasons people love me.
Once dinner was done Naruto helped me move the coffee table and spred blankets out in the living room. Such a normal thing for us. We turnned on a scary movie and poped some popcorn. He was freaking out while I was just sitting there laughing.
I fell asleep before the end of the movie. Yeah, I can fall asleep during anything.
It didn't last long though. I sat up with a small yelp. Another nightmare. At least it's later this time. 3:30. Naruto was sparled out next to me snorring lightly. He ain't gonna get up until ten and it would take a friet train to wake this boy up. I walked out the front door and jumpped onto the roofs. Though the moon wasn't full it was still nice.
The night air wrapped around me happily and lifted my hair. I spun and jumpped faster from roof top to roof top. Nothing could stop me now. Well thats what I thought. Again, I wonder how late this boy stays up. Gaara had caught me around the waist and stopped my fun little run. Hey that rhymed.
"Jesus Christ man! Do you just not sleep at night?" I asked.
"No." That actually surprised me.
"Really? Insomnia.?" I asked.
He nodded. I learn something new every day. Gaara still had his arms around my waist. I tryed to pull out but he tightened his hold. Help! I'm kidding. I just stayed like that with him. It wasn't bad. In fact it felt kinda nice. The only person I had ever been with like this was Naruto. And we do this rarly. Only when the other is hysterical about something. The sun came up and Gaara let go.
"Don't be late to lessons. If your there on time we can play soccer again." I said.
He nodded and I was off.