Chapter 12: Chunnin exams, Part 4

Okay. So Gaara and his siblings took the rain ninja's scroll which happened to be the one we needed but oh well. We can get our own! Hell yeah! Cause we are rockin like that. Anyway, Gina started to get a little tired after awhile so we stopped to rest. Ivolunteeredto go and collect fire wood. That was my first mistake.

I was singing as I went around getting sticks and small logs. It was fun and soft. One of those songs you want to dance to everytime you hear it.

"Turn up the music, lets get out on the floor. I like to move it, come and give me some more. Watch me gettin physical, out of controle. There's people watching me, I never miss a beat.

Still the night, kill the lights, feel it under your skin. Time is right keep it tight, cause it's pulling you in! Wrap it up, you can't stop, cause it feels like an overdose. (Feels like an overdose)

Oh, Oh,Evacuatethe dance floor! Oh, Oh, I'm infected by the sound! Oh, Oh, stop this beat is killin me! Hey Dr. DJ let the music take me underground."

(Evacuate the dance floor-Cascada or Nightcore)

So as I was singing I didn't exactly notice the people coming up behind me. -_-* Today is just not my day is it? One of them grabbed me around the waist and held me tight. The other dude, and a chick-at least I think-started patting me down looking for the scroll. Thankfully Kiskae had it. When he didn't find it the man slapped me hard.

"Where is your scroll girly! Me and my team need it you see. And we're willing to kill you to get it. See what I mean? Now how's about you lead us to where it is and you won't have to get hurt."

A flash of red behind him made me think of something really stupid. And I mena really stupid. This was my second mistake. I spit in the man's eye lifting my hand as hi as I could with the other man holding me to fly him the bird.

"Why you little bitch! I was actually being nice to you. To think I was going to let you live." He went to punch me but I countered it with my foot. giving him a swift headshot. He fell to the ground in pain. It was actully kinda funny. But then the girl became a banshee. Which leads us to mistake number three.

"GAARA!!!!" Her teeth dug into my shoulder causing me to scream out. I couldn't fight back at all. The man who had me had such a tight hold I was finding it hard to breath. But the longer her teeth were in me the more numb my body felt. Though her teeth soon left my shoulder and she fell to the ground dead. A hazy vision of Gaara stood before me. Oh thank God. The other man's arms slid from me and I ran into Gaara's open arms.

He stroaked my hair and kept me from passing out. It was a hard thing to do at the moment, being as whatever in the fuck that girl did to me was being a bitch. I got an idea and wobbly made my way over to the people. The dude who had slapped and in return had his balls kicked in was still in the fetal possition, so I checked him first. Turns out he had the scroll my team needed. Sweet! Now if I can just keep from falling asleep and find Gina and Kiskae that would be great.

Gaara caught me before I passed out. Everything was just so messed up. I couldn't see straight, everything was going dark around me. Gaara was trying to keep me awake but it was a futile game. The world disappered with little to know what happened.

(Some random time later!)

I awoke with a cold start. I had the smae nightmare as last week. Why is it the same? I never remember my dreams and I certanly don't have them twice. At least, I think. Wait a minute. Where am I? The room held three beds, both of which were messy telling me they had been used. Wasn't I in...? Holy shit! Gaara saved me! and then where are Gina and Kiskae?

I bounded out of the bed and went to open the door finding it locked. I pounded on the door yelling and screaming. There was no answer. Okay. So i'm freaking out a little right now. I have solitude issues, sew me. Come on, freaky freak out conection. Find Naruto.

"NARUTO!" I screamed in my head. "Naruto can you hear me? Please, PLEASE answer!"

There was no answer. He must be asleep somewhere. Shit. I slid down the door to my knees scared and alone. I hit the door a few times again to see if anyone would hear it. Tears spilled down my face as the freak out worsened. I started tohyperventilate.

"PLEASE! LET ME OOOOOOUUUUUUT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Steffie? Stephanie. It's okay. I'm here. Don't cry." It was Gina.

"Gina, get me out of here. I can't stay like this. Please Gina." I was full on sobbing.

"Steffie...we can't let you out." Her word were slwo and sad.

"Why?!"

"The girl who attacked you, she injected a very strong poison into your blood. It makes you unstable for three days. If we let you out theres a possiblity of you lossing controle to the poison and killing everyone. Some one will come in to visit you though. Don't worry. I know you hate being issolated, but we have to do this. Open your window, it won't eem so bad." I listened to her walk away and stop to talk to someone at the end of the hall. That person walked to my door and just stood there.

Well if they arn't going to come in, I might as well open the window like Gina said. The warm July air floated in. I knew where I was at least. I was in the tower in the center of the forest of death. My team made it. I wonder how Naruto's doing.

The door opened and closed again really fast. Gaara stood in the room now looking over at me saddly.

"Gaara..." I whispered.

He slowly made his way over to me, holding out a can of cherry Pepsi. I grabbed it out of his hand a rolled to the ground to get away. The top was poped and I swallowed half the can in one gulp. He laughed at me slightly.

"Gold man, gold." I said sipping the soda.

"What si it with you an being locked up?" Gaara asked suddenly. I looked up fear rolling in my mind. "I'll only tell you if you tell me something about you."

He shrugged "Deal."