Chapter 11: Chunnin exams, Part 3

Okay, finally out to...whereever we are, I got away from the two guys as fast as I could and got over to Kiskae and Gina. They weren't really nervous or anything. Hell, they thought this one was going to be a cake walk. I had to agree with them. To me it looks like a normal forest. I set my backpack down and lounged, Kiskae and Gina following suit.

It was nice day. Not a cloud in the sky. Something just tells me this is going to be interesting. And here comes interesting right now. Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro came up just then. Of course I jumpped up and hugged them. Well, not so much Kankuro, because in the short time I have known him I have found that he can be quite the pervert. But Temari and Gaara got full on 'Yay!' hugs.

"Yo, you survived. Awsomeness." I looked over at my team. "Oh yeah. Gaara, Tem-chan, Kankuro, this is my team. Kiskae and Gina. They are so awsome. Guys, these are the sand siblings, Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro." Gina and Kiskae waved and smiled. Gaara gave a very very microscophic smile and nodded. Yay! He's learning something. That's a good thing. The chick from before called for every ones attention. Good luck at getting mine.

She was talking about how there were two kinds of scrolls, earth and heaven, and that we had five days to get both and get to the tower in the middle. Okay, again cake walk for my team. We just rock like that shut up. So now we went to different gates into the forest.

It wasn't to long of a wait before the gate opened and we started the second test. It was kinda a slow thing. Really, it was boring.

"Why do you think they call it the forest of death?" I asked in a bord tone.

"Who knows. Maybe we'll find out while we're here." Kiskae said now freaking out Gina. She held her hand to her chest and looked around nervously. I patted her back.

"Relax Gina. We're just messin around. Nothing's going to happen." Of course right after I said that the bushes started to rustle. YES!!! action! I got a kunai out and ready. The guy's jumpped out and I was about to attack...when I relised it was Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke.

"Damn. I thought something interesting was about to happen. Instead we get you three." I sighed. "Oh well. What's happenin my main man Naruto?" I said fist poundin him.

"Nothin much. So far enjoying this test."

"What happened to your face?"

"That freak wad chick at the beginning cut me! I was so pissed!"

"More like you so wanted to piss. You were freaking out, I saw it." Sasuke sneered. I burst out in laughter. What? It was funny.

When my laughing fit was over I looked back up and talked to my friends for awhile.

"So what scroll do ya'll have?" Kiskae asked.

"Earth. You?"

"Heaven." Gina said quietly.

There was a very akward silence. I broke it by poping the top on one of the cans of soda I had stashed in my bag. I took a sip and handed it to Naruto who took a sip also.

"Like we would take eachother scrolls. Yeah right. We love eachother to much." I said as Naruto handed it to Kiskae. "And we are going to become chunnin together." Now Sasuke had it. "Because without eachother it would be meaningless." Gina had it and took her sip. "And who wants a higher point in this world when your alone?" Sakura was taking the last sip.

They all looked at peace with simple smiles playinging across their faces. No it's not a jutsu. It's just sugar and carisma. I'm so smart! But i'm sure I spelled carisma wrong. Oh well. We said good-bye and good luck to Naruto and his team before heading off. It got boring again. Oh so very boring. iPod time! "Iwanna loveyou but I better not touch,

I wanna hold you but my senses tell me to stop,

I wanna kiss you but I want it to much,

I wanna taste but your lips are venemous poison!

You poison running through my veins

your poison,

I don't wanna break these chains!"

I sang as we walked. Kiskae and Gina always liked it when I sang on missions. It made it seem like this was just a walk in the park and tehn off to Gina's for snacks. I stopped the moment I heard a man's scream. We dashed off in the direction of the scream. Hey is that Hinata? Holy crud it is!

"Hey! Hina-!" I was pulled into the bushes by her.

"Keep quiet Steffie. Watch."

I did. I saw Gaara fighting with the two fuck up freak wads I had to sit next to during the first part of the exam. Go Gaara! Kick their asses! Blood spurted from them and fell dead to the ground after Gaara wrapped sand them. Okay, that's a little over done. Actually, that's kinda freaky. Wow. I'm freaked out by this. I always thought it was impossible to freak me out. I think to much. Gaara looked over at the bush Hinata and I were in. She stiffened and held her breath. I just watched him with curiosity. Maybe I should make a lesson on why you shouldn't kill people. That would make for a very helpful but akward lesson. Oh well.

Kankuro said something to him and he started to leave with them. I poped out of the bush when a catipillar crawled on my hand.

"Eew!" I squealed, trying to shake it off. "Getitoffgetitoffgetitoff!!!!" I screamed. Hinata was still in the bush and I know exactly why. Gaara and his siblings Heard me and were now right behind me. Sand took the sticky creepy crawly from my hand. I took a deep breath and calmmed myself. What? I don't like bugs. There are a lot of people out there who are squeed out by bugs and I happen to be one of them.

I turnned to face a slightly angry faced Gaara. I grinned and giggled lowly. "Hiya Gaara. Thanks for getting rid of the bug for me." I chipped.

He tryed to glare harder but it wasn't working. I smiled at him earning a slight smile back. See, I can make him happy. I just have to figure out how other people can make him happy.