Chapter 4: Soccer

If he doesn't show, i'm gonna kill him. I was standing at the training grounds waiting for Gaara so we could continue our lessons. My back pack got a little to heavy for me while I was standing there. The damn thing was full of something I had made special for Gaara. But if he didn't fucking show I guess I would have to give it to Naruto and Sasuke and watch them fight over it. Heeheehee. Yeah, I know, i'm evil. But come on, addmit it. It's funny to watch them fight over the stupidest of things.

I finally just said fuck it and pressed play on my i-Pod. I practiced my fighting/dance moves to So What by Pink. I kicked high and low, threw in some punches, even did a few dodge things. I back bended and flipped over to get back up quickly kicking high as if some ones face was right there. I have a very special move that I can only do once in a fight, but it has never failed me.

Around the time the third song was over I saw Gaara leaned against a tree smirking at me. I turnned off my i-Pod and walked over to him giving him my storm expresstion. Again I say, I don't like glarring. It's ugly.

"Your late." I said.

He didn't say anything just shrugged.

"Anyway, onto the lesson. Todays lesson is all about simple games. If you want to have fun, the best way is to get outside and play a game with someone." I pulled out a really good ball from my bag and held it out to him. "Starting with Soccer."

He took the ball not quite knowing what to do. I sweat dropped and took the ball back putting it on the ground and kicking it from foot to foot. Gaara watched. He looked like he was really liking this lesson. I kicked it over to him, hoping he would at least know what to do here. No dice. God, did this kid ever lean how to do anything? I guess I have more to teach him than I originally thought.

I sat down with him and explained all the rules of soccer and showed him some neat tricks. Of corse, I had to scold him when he tried to use sand to help him play. After about two hours he was doing pretty good. So good the point that I actually asked "Hey, what if I got some of the guys together and we have a game? We can drink pepsi and eat junk food afterwards."

Gaara was just slighly uneasy about the sound of that. But he just shrugged. I grabbed his hand and pulled him around looking for the guys. First, Shikamaru. Why? He was closest.

"SHIKAMARU! GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND PLAY A GAME OF FUCKING SOCCER WITH ME!" I yelled right in his ear. He jumpped and sighed.

"Troublesome woman. Why do I even hang out with you?" He asked in his famous board tone.

"Because you love me?"

He sighed again and saw Gaara. "Who's your fiend Steph?"

I lifted Gaara's hand high in the air. "This is Gaara! I've been giving him fun lessons and todays lesson is about soccer!" I yelled happily. Shika sweat dropped ad sighed again.

"Right, well I'm Shikamaru." He said to Gaara. Then he turnned to me. "I guess you want me to go find people for my team."

"GO!" I screamed.

Now Gaara and I ran to the raman bar, where surprise surprise, there he was chowin down on a big ass bowl of raman. I slowly creeped up behind him then pounced on him, hugging his head and lifting off the ground.

"Steffie! What the hell?!" He whinned.

"Soccer! Now!" I yelled. His eyes started to sparkle and he slapped what he owed down on the table and ran with us to the feild. We arrived at the same time Shikamaru, Kiba, and Sasuke did. Ino was wih them, and I gave Shika a questioning look when I saw her.

"She didn't want to leave Sasuke." he said. Okay, now I get it.

"Ino. Refferie. Heres your whistle. Don't worry it's clean." I took my place at the goal post and watched Gaara play with everybody. There was some real tnion with him and Sasuke but other wise he doin really good. And was he....smiling? Oh my fucking God he is! He's laughing and smiling! It looks so much btter on him than that ugly glarre he wears.

I was able to block the ball using my hip and Naruto and kicked it the other way. It stayed over on the other side for awhile so I looked around. Hey, it's the kitty dude from a few days ago and blonde chik he was with. They were both looking at Gaara with wide eyes and open mouths. Ewwww. Dude, theres a bug on your lip. Almost as if he heard my thoughts he swated the little bug away.

I turnned my attention back to the game when someone called my name. The ball was flying through the air at an inhuman speed right at my face. My eyes widened.

"Oh, SHITTTTT!!!!" I sceamed. The ball collided with my nose, causing my head to fly back and my Get-R-Done hat to fly off. Blood spatered from my nose as I fell to the ground. When I my back hit ground my hands went to my nose instantly. Warm blood flowed through my fingers and dripped off my hand.

"SON OF BITCH! YOU BROKE MY NOSE!" I screamed. What? I kinda hurts when a soccer ball hits you in the face and breaks your nose. Naruto kneeled down next to me and tryed to get me to remove my hands. Well, fuck that shit. No way Am I about to let anyone see me with a brooken nose and blood flowing down my face. Kiba and Naruto helpped me up and started to walk me off the feild. I looked over my shoulder at Gaara sillently asking him to come with. He did, getting the message from my eyes.

They sat me down on a park bench and again tryed to ge me to move my hands. No dice. Gaara sat next to me and told the other two to go back to the game, that he would help me.

"Okay Stephanie, let me see your nose." I shook my head. The dude and the chik came up in front of us. Gaara glarred at them and I elbowed him the chest. He looked over at him.

"Remember lesson number two. No glarring at people. Only stormy face." I said, muffled by my hand. I choked on a bit of the blood that dripped into my mouth. He nodded.

"What happened to her?" The girl asked.

"I got hit n the face with a soccer ball! Sasuke is going to get my shoe so far up his ass....!" I yelled angry. Stop talking, blood taste nasty.

"Here, let me take a look. It's ok, I know what i'm doing." She smiled at me and put a hand on my shoulder. Slowly I let my hands down. I herd The dude make gagging sounds and Gaara hitting him upside the head. The girl took some kleenex from her pocket and started cleaning off my face.

"I'm Temari by the way. The idiot behind me is Kankuro. Wow, they did a number on your nose." She said.

"Your Gaara's teammates?" I asked.

"And his siblings." Temari smiled at me and continued to clean up the blood.

"I'm Stephanie Gyno. You can call me Steffi."

"Yo Gaara, is this where you have been going off to the past three days?" I heard Kankuro whisper.

Gaara didn't say anything. He better remember lesson three. Answer a question unless it's a stupid teasing one. Kankuro was genuinly wanting to know what his brother had been up to. Temari tossed the kleenex in a near-by trash can and helped me up.

"Come on, come with us. We'll clean you up and straighten your nose for you. But that cut it just going to have to be covered with a band-aid." Temari said pulling me along.

"I have a cut?" i asked.

"Just a small one. nothing bad."

"Dude, why have you been keeping such a hott girl all to yourself, eh?" Kankuro whispered to Gaara.

"I havn't been keeping her to myself, pervert. You met her a few days ago, remember?"

It was quiet for a minute, so I pulled a stick of gum from my pocket and started chewing it. When I blew a bubble recognition registared on Kankuro's face.

"I remember you! You the weird annoying girl who tryed to save the kid!" He yelled pointing at me.

"Bingo! Remember, call me Steffie. And also, DON'T TRY AND HURT KONOHAMARU!!" I screamed the last part in his ear. Kankuro Sorta lost balance and stumbled around. He shook his head and gave me a fake frightened look. It made me laugh. Temari and Gaara just rolled their eyes and kept walking. I wonder where we're going.