Chapter 39: Feeling

"Kankuro-Kun!" Temari and I burst into the room and went right to Kankuro's bed side. He didn't look to well off. "Oh my God." I whispered.

"Jesus Christ. What the hell happened to him?" Temari had gone off to fight to get Gaara back as well, but she had come back with very few cuts and brusis. We hadgotten word that Kankuro was here unconsiouse and battered afew minutes ago. This can't be a good thing. I told Temari we should call afew leaf ninja and she agreed.

I went out into the hall and dialed Naruto's number.

"Naruto, I need you to do something and fast. Get Sakura, Kakashi, Gai-Sensei, Lee, Neji, and Ten-Ten and get your asses to Suna ASAP."

"Why? What happened?"

"Gaara's been kiddnapped by the Akatsuki." It was quiet for a second on the other end.

"I'll be there in afew hours. Hold tight okay?"

"Thank you." I hung up the phone and went back into the room. "Alright. We got Two teams coming to the resque. Naruto's on his way with team Gai. Hopefully they'll be able to help."

"Awsome." She looked Over at me with soft eyes. "Don't worry Steffie. We'll get him back. No way in hell would we let scum like the Akatsuki hurt our Kazekage."

"Hey man, my friends brother is part ofthe Akatsuki." Yeah, no one else really knows where Itachi went, but a week after the whole mess I got a post card from him that said where he was. Itachi really liked me for some God only knows why reason.

"Do you consider him scum?"

"Sometimes. Not all the time but sometimes. He killed his whole clan, but he left his brother. Which sometimes makes me feel like he loved him enough to not kill him."

"I learn so much about you everyday it's scary."

I sat and pretended to be interested in the pattern of the wall cracks. The door opened about an hour and a half later to reveal an older lady and some guarding ninja. The lady looked over at me for a second with an unreadable gaze before going over to Kankuro. She looked him over.

"Temari. Who is our visitor there?" She asked.

"Thats Stephanie Gyno, Elder Chiyo. She came here with her sister to visit Gaara."

"Ninja. Give your information." A please would be nice lady.

I got up and walked closer. "Stephanie Alcot Gyno, Chunnin, and Princess of the Village hidden in the Leaf. Id# 23-g840. Acompanying Silvia Norusuki, princess of the leaf."

"Why do we even need a royal family? They do nothing but sit on their asses and demand attention. Usless groups of human waist." Oh you bitch. I pulled my arm back to take a swing at her but was stopped by a familier blonde weird ass.

"Naruto!" I squshed him in a hug. I said helloto everyone else too. Temari asked me to go downstairs and fix everyone tea. Kankuro would want some when he woke up anyway. What the hell is with the bitch Chiyo? How dare she say that about the royal families. I hate attention! Dad never even really asks for any of it. Woah did I just deffend my Dad?

It took me afew minutes to fix it all up and take it upstairs. Kankuro was awake when I got back to the room. He was looking down saddly.

I set the tray down and handed him a cup of tea.

"Thanks Steffie." I gave one to everyone else, including Elder Bitch.

"Then I guess we just have to go out there and find him. We can't leave Gaara out there. We should start making a plan. Steffie, you in on this?" Naruto looked at everyone with ferce eyes.

"Don't you know it."

An hour later we all got together and headed off. The entire time I was praying, praying that Gaara was safe. Praying that we could get to him. Temari and Kankuro are going to join us tomorrow. But by tomorrow it will have been three days. And for him to have been there for three days tells me that theres more of a possibility of him being hurt of worse.

I hit the ground Hard, holding myself. I felt it. Something was wrong. I couldn't get air to my lungs, and something was wraking through my body and soul like a pin-ball in a game.

"Steffie! What happened? Are you okay?" Tenten asked.

"I know this feeling." I whispered before getting up and running faster than I ever have before. I could feel it now. Where he was. Naruto was doing a good job of keeping up with me.

"Did you feel something?" He asked.

"Yes. And it wasn't very good. Come on, I know where were going now." I brought them up to a large cavish thing with a huge bolder in front of it. I wasn't really paying attention to what they were talking about behind me. Something about it being a special seal with five points or... I don't know. In any case, we split up to get to the five points. Lee handed everyone little comunicator ear peices and almost killed up with the volume.

I stayed at the big rock with Sakura and Elder Chiyo. Every part of my body was itching and screaming with panic. Sakura noticed this and tryed to comfort me. Elder Chiyo just watched me with curiosity and scowl.

"Princess, tell me, why did you come to visit Gaara?"

"Call me Steffie. I came to visit because I missed him terribly. I love Gaara and when the chance came to come to Suna I jumpped. I'm glad I did too."

Her eyes were wide. But I don't think it was because of the fact the bolder moved out of the way. They must have found the points. Time to save my honey. hopefully. Or maybe not. Ah shit.