Chapter 10: Chunnin exams, part 2

Of corse they would have asined seats. They always have assined seats. I had to sit next to these two really weird-wads from the rain. They were huge and they were grinning down at me with these really sharp toothy grins. It freaked me out dude! I mean wouldn't you be? They had on their best rape-faces. This guy came into the room now to explain what was going. I was only half paying attention.

"...This will be a writen test. There will be no cheating. If you are caught cheating you and your teammates will be disualified. Just remember that failing this test means you cannot go on to the second round. Oh and if one person on your team fails, everyone does."

I went over some of that in my head. Like my team would ever be able to fail a writen.... OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! THIS IS A WRITEN TEST!!!! Shit. well, i'm poned. Come to my funeral after Gina and Kiskae kill me please. I looked around the room for something to distract me. My eyes landed on an equally freaking out Naruto. This wasn't helpping. On to find something else. Dadadadada. Oh, theres Gaara. Hi! Okay, so he's in total focus mode. What else is going on? WEEEEE! Okay, Sakura is arguing with herself, Sasuke looks board, Gina was fileing her nails, and Kiskae was half asleep. Wow. Boaring. But then a test was set down in front of me and I had to focus again. Okay then. Question 1. Dadaadaada.....what the hell is this? I'm so lost. Okay. Question 2. Dadaadaada....Shit this one isn't any better! What if I just doodle? I mean, if I put in like random answers it should count for something right? I'm just gonna go with that. So after I wrote in my faky answers I drew on my test making smily faces and random eyes. When my page was completly full I stared over at nothing. God this is so boring! ung...how much longer? I looked over at Naruto who was freaking out. Hey is that Hinata next to him? Holy crap it is! And she's letting him cheat off her test. Aww. how cute. Okay, next person. Gaara was done with his test already? Damn. Kids fast. A whole buch of people were getting taken out. This shits intense.

The guy came back up to talk to us. Again, I was only half paying attention.

"...In a minute I will give you the tenth and final question. Now heres the catch. You can choose not to take the last question now. But if you choose not to you and your team are outta here. choose now." I looked around again. Naruto was slowly beginning to raise his hand. Oh fuck no! That boy had better not give up after he's worked so hard to get here.

"Naruto put your hand down right now." I mind linked to him.

"Steffie? Wow you must be freaking out if you can talk to me right now." He thought.

"I'm not the one freaking out."

He looked at his hand and then slapped it down on the table.

"Who do you think you are. I Naruto Uzumaki will not give up so easily. I will go on to the next round and I will become a chunnin. Believe it!" He yelled.

"That's my best-friend!" I shouted happily. He flashed me a thumbs up.

The guy at the front smirked. "Congradulasions everyone. You passed!"

"Huh?" I said in a total stupor. The guys next to me were starring down at me like I was stupid or something. But thats probebly left over from earlier when I shouted to Naruto.

"You all managed to pass the first part of the Chunnin exams." He went into this whole shpeel of things that I didn't really pay attention to. I just watched this coolio sand thingy float around in front of me. Dude, it's like a floating eye! I wanna touch it. *Poke* That is so cool! It blinked at me and landed on my nose. Unfortunatly my nose is really sensitive so A very loud sneeze came from me making everyone look in my direction.

"What? Like you've never heard a person sneeze before." They all turnned back around.

"Bless you." One of the creepy guys next to me said. Hey. Where'd my little sand eye buddy go? Waaaaa. My attention was gained again by the sound of breaking glass. A chick stood at the front now. Ok I really need to start paying more attention to shit.

"Wow you still have a lot left. Your going to soft on them." The lady said to the guy. "Alright everyone. Come with me for the second part of our test." Alrighty then. Awsome. This should be fun. I walked down and out the room with every one else, but stuck between the same guys I sat next to. These guys are really starting to freak me out.