Chapter 28: Love song

I came home After a LONG ass dinner with Hyan. On top of being a fluffy gay wad he's also increadibly boring. I don't care about some weak ass prank you pulled at summer camp! And besides, taking a pen out of a guys pocket and putting it in his shoe is nither a prank nor funny. The very first thing I did when I got home was strip and take a LONG shower. I didn't turn my i-Pod on though because dad still thinks he has it. But I got everything else done with lotion and hair care.

After drying off I relised I had no clothes, so I had to walkback into my room stark naked. I don't mind doing that at Mom's cause I know no one would ever walk into my room. It's akward living with Dad. -_- But I only have three days left here and then It's back home. I got some clothes and layed down listening to my i-Pod. Kid's in America? When did I put this on here? Oh well. It's alright. I like Cascada.

Silvia came into my room. She looked mad.

"Hey." I said.

"How do you still get everything?!" She yelled. That surprised me. I sat up, turnned my i-Pod off, and patted the spot on the bed next to me. She choose to stand.

"What's going on Silvia?" I asked.

"You get everything without even trying or wanting it! It's not fair. Your a princess, a great ninja, have a smokin hot boyfriend, a Dad who is trying to set up a wedding for you and a prince, and you don't even want any of it."

"I get meaningless things. I'm a princess because my Dad is a king. I'm ninja because I wanted to be tough and protect the people around me. You reuined mine and Gaara's relashionship. And I hate Hyan with a burning passion because he thinks that he's hot stuff and that i'll faint apon seeing him. My Dad is a pompus bastard who refuses to listen to anything I say. I hate being a princess BECAUSE of my Dad Silvia. Why don't you just talk to him about becoming the Konoha princess in my place?"

"Already asked him. He said the tital belonged to you and you alone."

"There are different ways to become a princess though." I got up, went to my door, and yelled down the hall. "OH MY GOD! IT'S A SPIDER! HYAN, HELP!" The next thing you could hear was faint running footfalls getting closer. Then he popped right into my room.

"Don't worry, princess. I got it."

"Sorry Hyan. False alarm. But I do want you to meet my step sister Silvia. Silvia, Hyan. Hyan, Silvia. Enjoy."

"Oh. Uh, hello." Hyan looked a little akward.

"Hi." Silvia was blushing. They walked out of the room together leaving me alone.

"Finally." I fell back on pillow and turnned my i-Pod on again. I want to make a band. No, really, I bet I could do it. Gina plays piano and drums. And even with her failing eye sight she could play. Did you know people who are like blind or deff learn how to play instuments faster and better than a person who isn't? I think Kiskae still plays guitar. Yeah, it can't be to hard to find some one who play's bass.

I was going over every last detail to me band plan when something, or some one, knocked on my window.

God damn it. Does he not get the concept of i'm mad at him? I opened my window.

"What do you want Gaara?" I asked.

"To sit you down and make you listen, what else?"

"Fine." I moved out of the way so he could climb in. What is it with people showing up in my room randomly today? It's getting kinda annoying.

He didn't say anything really. He just sorta stared at me with love filled eyes. Now under any other cercomstances I would have thought that was creepy for a guy to just be staring at me. But the truth is I miss Gaara. A lot.

"Stephanie, what do I have to do to prove to you that I love you and only you?" He asked.

Thats a tough one. Oh I know. "You have to sing me a love song." He won't do it. I know he won't. Gaara isn't the type to sing for any reason. He- wait a minute. Whats he doing?

Gaara had his eyes closed and he was gritting his teeth together, but he was humming something. I got up to get closer to him so I could hear it better. He grabbed my shoulders and put his lips right next to my ear. It was so soft, but yet, he was singing.

"All I know is i'm lost without you,

I'm not good enough.

I would so sore without you,

I need you by my side.

If we ever said we'd never be together and we end it with good-bye, don't know what i'd do.

I'm lost without you."

My face was warm with a blush. It was surprising. And very sweet. Gaara kissed my ear and pulled away to look at me. "What? Surprised that I can sing?" He asked half jokingly.

"Well yeah. But I'm a little more surprised that you know a love song."

We both laughed at that one. It's a truth though. Gaara looked down at my hands on his. He looked content and soft. Like a big squishy panda bear.

"How's about we talk tomorrow in the park? I'll be waiting on the soccer feild for you." He let go and started to climb back out the window. "Oh and Stephanie?" I turnned to look at him, hidding the huge blush spralled across my face. "I love you."

That, I can totally believe.